Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

yep ibti, double check it

speaking of taxes, i just saw a client, waan ka dhadhacsiin wayay, he cant claim gross pay, just net, he said waxas waa qayaano that amount waa inla iisoo celiyaa.

then he said claim for marku maternityga kumaqnaa, and all i could think was ma adigaa xaasleh and waliba caruur, *****. maybe this is like some mother's have it ookale, just some women would marry anything.

i realised i pay too much tax, i need to find tax reliefs. maybe i should inaan isku qoro 4 caruur ah

goes off collecting kids

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL @ goes off to collect kids!!! LOOL Pick one of the 13!

Faheema: Well why did you not tell me this before *off to research what employee tax is*

I use it once in a blue moon. By the way It does not matter when I buy the lap top. The tax return is for April 2008 to April 2009 :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Women I mean if I buy it now or later (and before April) it makes no difference as it would still be in next years tax return. That time period is already gone.

You need to be less dodge- xaran money burns and no baraka!

Juxa   

what xaram? i am taxed alot, it cant be normal. some months with overtime i feel taxman taking upto 55%

-Lily-   

I heard married people pay less tax...so if your marraige isn't registered you will not benefit.

Juxa you're probably on the wrong tax code. Ring them and check.

Ibtisam   

Juxa: That is tax and NI- yeah- the more you work, the less you get to take home. You should get a job that pays under £35K, because your net would be just about the same as if your pay is £40k after they deduct the tax and NI. icon_razz.gif

Only work for over £35K if you can earn over £55K otherwise wa over time bila much benefit :D

Or you are on the wrong tax code- in which case submit your papers and do a tax rebate- u might get back a nice saving :D

HEy Lily

Juxa   

ibti funnily that is what a friend in the account department said, i am better off doing basic 40 hours a week.

how do you make the leap between 35 to 55 at once bal? i mean some companies have policies that no wage increase over 8k a year. i think meeshan kashaqeyo waa 10k a year unless you can get a deal based on bonuses and performance but then it wont be regular income.

hi lily,,,indeed boring people have boring convos

hello CL because of ngonge constant demand for your attention we dont even get to say hi

Faheema.   

Yeah, lets change the convo :D

------------------------------

Color Test

These are the things we're supposed to do to remove the cholesterol around our brain and try to slow up Alzheimer's Disease.. It took me 2 times before I could finally tell this brain of mine to concentrate. A great test, do it until you get 100%!

This is pretty neat! See how you do with the colors! Have fun! It takes an average of 5

tries to get to 100%. Follow the directions! It's harder than it seems, as it should be! A brain waker-upper for today!

Bet you can't get 100% on the first try! But I'm rootin' for ya...

Click here

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I heard married people pay less tax...so if your marraige isn't registered you will not benefit.

The married couple allowance was abolished almost ten years ago, old lady. :D

You can only get it now if you or your partner are over 70 years old. icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

^^^^^

that was ten yrs ago,know, you are eligible.

Get that money Lily Yusuf or are you Lily Jamaac today. :D