Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^How do you know he was married?? coz he was so persistent? :Dicon_razz.gif lol

Sorry to hear so Lily. I don't mind farahs on foot, but the curb crawling farahs who lean out of their car and shout over freak me out. Shiid. I feel like they are either going to kidnap me or do a run me over. redface.gif Why do they think you would agree to get in their car or let them carry your shopping. :confused:

Lily was it my area? or when you got back to yours? LOOOL.

NGONGE   

Wash your mouth with a two-for-one shampoo and conditioner, Lily. We, pervy married men, would never be seen dead in Tescos. :D

Lily-It was splendid, still high from all that suger intake.

How's urs?

Hi Ibti,

Ladies, Faraxs can't resist your beauty and your charms.I know, we hate to drive to get restraining order, but how else could express our appreciation smile.gif

Baluug   

Lily, you declined to let him pay for your groceries, and you're calling him the weirdo? :D Well at least you can't say that he has bad taste. ;)

-Lily-   

Ibti, it was 5 mins from my house.

I know he was married because a) his car was very messy, b) he was buying 8 pints milk, the biggest size, why would he buy that much milk unless he was a family man?

IndhoBlue lol.

Juxa   

LOOOL. they all nutters, anigu i have to see them on daily basis, from mobile maqabtaa to i have spare car if you interested.

Hi che, i seen you commenting on photos, adigana mardhaw waalaga cabsan, you kept repeating beautiful, waaba kaa sasay.

Baluug   

Originally posted by JusMi:

^LoL

IndhoBlue...And you think he was actually going to pay for it when he argued about the buy one, get one free offer?
:D

Hey, who wouldn't pass up a good deal? :D Men are fools like that, they'll leave themselves broke and starving in order to impress a lady.