Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Feminine Vs. Feminist

Qac Qaac   

Og sis u r just too nice, what can i say. u r definately not like x quist. so pls stop siding with her, i don't want her to turn u like her.

check mate, xikmadda waad ku mahadsantahay.

Garab tuujiye, man u know i am not older than these girls, and yet i sound more older then them because of my maturity level, men they all go to university with this maturity level, r u kidding me?

lethalblaze, lool sis, u know they are threat to your species, u r right i definatley don't get along with proud being feminst X. yes baadiyo girl, x called her self a proud femist, she is out of closet. hala yaabin maan gaab nimadeeda lee saas ugaysay.

Shaabella, well said. but sis be careful iknow what u trying to say, but don't say the prophet said scw women and men are equal... don't leave it at that, u have to say men and women in the eyes of allah they are equal. but obviously when it comes to who stronger they are not. and there is pharse in the quran, that always put in cnn, that goes like this " al-rijaalu qawamuuna alaa nisaa'a" but don't understand the ayah the wrong way, it doesn't mean that men are better than women... anyways i won't go into explaining the ayah, coz that is Nur's Job... but just be careful.

_______

What do I have to be careful of Qac Qaac. Sorry but i dont understand. I specifially mentioned that men and women are equal in terms of judging their actions and deed, but not equal in terms of physical, mental, emotional, psychological........

Qac Qaac   

What do I have to be careful of Qac Qaac. Sorry but i dont understand. I specifially mentioned that men and women are equal in terms of judging their actions and deed, but not equal in terms of physical, mental, emotional, psychological........

So that the ppl, who don't know what u know, don't think men and women are litterly equal, as u know we have lot of feminists here... so that was what i mean to be careful. they might change your words into men=women.

Blessed   

I don't understand why certain people insist on getting personal with nomads based on their opinions. We are here to share ideas and debate differing views - not to slander the persona of nomads.

I really, don't think the DA nd Xquisit deserve such animosity for sharing their views.

DA... u said, and i quote" why whould i wanna aim so low, and wanna equal to men"...

well end of arguement for me, ur true colors came out here. let's face it u have something against men, and i wonder who is the men u gonna marry... don't u have respect for your brothers, fathers, uncles, grandfather, obviously only your mother didn't give u birth, it had to be 2 pp.

Salaamz,

Lessons to be learnt my young faraaxs-

daalin yaraadha,

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO ARGUE WITH THESE LADIES

You can't 'straighten a crooked Rib' or else the Rib will BREAK.

UD, walaal u know what the reality is that Allah is showing you and trying to 'talk' about it

ain't gonna do u any good.

Let them BE what they WANT to be,

for as the saying cause

'You Shall Reep what you Sew/Plant'

Pimps never tell their "EMPLOYEES" the whole story about their 'Line' of work saxib,

they tell them otherwise cause if they were to tell them 'every detail' about the 'Job' then they'd get scared and run awayyyyy.

that shoulda hav been the question for shaydaan's lawyer or devil's advocate my dear sis wallaahi right now am at point 2 feel sorry for u the reason being ur so wraped up in the western thinking that ur willin to throw ur religion, culture n the history of our ansecters down the drean over something which u heard or read in few years (dawacadii socod keeda ka tagtay kii kalena gaari weydey). underdog i hav much respect 4 u now cuz u detected the troubles that this young lady was havin n all these times u hav been reachin out 2 help her find the light n from now on there going to be the two of us cuz her brain is a teribble thing 2 waist. devil's advocate i hope that u don't take this the wrong way walaalo cuz ur very sweet n smart gal and i don't want u goin the wrong route n above everything ur my somali sister n i lov u ..

Daredevil, do u want us, let go her threatening ideas, so she could iject it to more of our sisters. sis in our culture and religion if someone is wrong we correct them, and we don't say let's learn to agree to disagree. u r not being fair to the person who is correct...

ee next time waxaas oo kale yaan kaa maqal, oo labo jeer oo hore baan kaa maqlay.

Og sis u r just too nice, what can i say. u r definately not like x quist. so pls stop siding with her, i don't want her to turn u like her.

check mate, xikmadda waad ku mahadsantahay.

Garab tuujiye, man u know i am not older than these girls, and yet i sound more older then them because of my maturity level, men they all go to university with this maturity level, r u kidding me?

lethalblaze, lool sis, u know they are threat to your species, u r right i definatley don't get along with proud being feminst X. yes baadiyo girl, x called her self a proud femist, she is out of closet. hala yaabin maan gaab nimadeeda lee saas ugaysay.

Notice

GacGac, Khayr and Garab,

AS you have been told a number of times - stop insulting nomads who disagree with your views. This is getting really tirsome walahi. If you have a point to make on the comments of the sister, make it!

However, I kindly ask you to STOP with these personal attacks!

Thank you,

Qac Qaac   

GacGac, Khayr and Garab,

AS you have been told a number of times - stop insulting nomads who disagree with your views. This is getting really tirsome walahi. If you have a point to make on the comments of the sister, make it!

However, I kindly ask you to STOP with these personal attacks!

hayye, ameenah, thanks for the advice. but u failed to understand or see that x, d a, are doing the same thing u said we r doing, which makes u a blind person from the trueth, and just took their side, coz u have the women hood thing going.

p.s. advice 4 all the ppl who wanna be the mediator between us and those kids, don't take a side first, hear both side of the story. and tell the trueth even if it is against u.

Tuujiye   

AAAAAAAMIIIIIIINA waz up...I see you have became positive for someone who used to call people cave man and extra..UD ayaa iigaga marqaati ah.

I dhageyso walaal hadaad dad dhex dhaxaadineysid wiligaa ha raacin dhinac. Waxaad difaacday Gabdhaha i daba gala aniga meel kaste oo igu caayo. Waxaas dhan marka ee i dhahayeen ma indha tirneed walaal. Mise waxaad aragtaa waxa aniga la igu yiraahdo ama raga kale aad mention gareesay..

Hadaad u timaaday in ad wax positive sameysid walaal si xaq ah u samee hadii kale waxba ha oran.

I'm happy for you trying to be positive laakiin ogoow anaga in aanan aheen dad xun oo gabdhahaan walaalaheyga ah wax xumaan aan u qabin oo meeshaan aan usoo gale baashaal. wee jiraan wax yaalaha qaar kood in aanan isku raacin but wax xumaan nagama aha.

Lakiin walaal dadka waxa aad u sheegeysid ha ahaado wax adiga dhinaacad ka xoogsan, wax adiga aad ku fiicantahay xaq dhowr kiisa. Adigoo wixii sameeneysid hakuceynin dadaka kale.

waxa aad qortay uma arko in aad wax fiican sameesay waxaan u arkaa in aad dab sii shiday oo aad dhinac raacsan tahay.

any ways waraa meesha ka wata buuqa..lol..

Aamina walaal wax kaste aan ku dhahaayo igama aha xumaan laakiin wax waa la isku sheegaa.....

peace out

Khayr   

Noticeeee to the Noticeeeey

I didn't pick out any individuals name

on this thread and get personal with them,

SO DONT MISQUOTE ME and LABEL me as such.

Thats SLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad: :mad: :mad:

and I don;t appreciate it.

An apology is DUE!!!

Question is, when you error

can you show humility and apologize in PUBLIC

and not Private???

Fi Amanillah

x_quizit   

Ameenah,

they believe what they wanna believe, and all u perceptive ppl see it with ur own eyes that no matter what the topic is...DA and X seem to be the highlight of their argument.

[ April 19, 2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Ameenah ]

Blessed   

Kahyr,

Tell me who the 'these ladies' in your quoted passage are? Who were you telling UD to stop wasting his time with?

Originally posted by garab tuujiye:

AAAAAAAMIIIIIIINA waz up...I see you have became positive for someone who used to call people cave man and extra..UD ayaa iigaga marqaati ah

Allah! Don't even go there walaal. I have never called UD a cave man or such. I think you might be mixing me up with someone else :D

However, if UD disagrees with me on that, I guess in due time he will ku markhaati qaad for you!

Aamina walaal wax kaste aan ku dhahaayo igama aha xumaan laakiin wax waa la isku sheegaa.....

Marka, hore anigu kumaan odhan cidna wax ha u sheegin, kow dheh. Mar labaad, hadii aad ku noqotid eryadad hore ku qortey is sidaad inanta ula hadashey - waxa ka muuqata gar daro iyo inaad dagaal doontahay. Waxaan ku leeyahay hadii aad rabtid inaad gabdhaha wax u sheegtid - wa inaad is xushmad leh ugu sheegtaa.

Forumku wuxuu ku socdaa sharci diidan in dadka laiska caayo.Cay iyo aflagaado loogama baahna meesha. Kaftan iyo kaftan la'aan iyadu cayda kaaga mey horeyn. rayi ayeey soo jeedisay. Markaa adigu 'magaab nimadeeda' iyo 'westernised' inay tahay cidna kumey weydiisan - eeh fikrada aad raiyigeeda ka qabtid sheeg.. adigoon cay iyo amuure kale gelin.

Runtii, I have read all the posts between yourselves and X and DA - they did not call you names, they didn't accuse you of injecting evil ideologies on other nomads and they are not telling other nomads not to listen to ya'll.

Do you see, I am asking you to stop getting personal and to share your views on the topic at hand rather than what you think of the nomads that you are in disagreement with. Is that so difficult to grasp?

You may want to use UD and DA's debate as a model because they are in disagreement- yet they don't resort to sidelined personal attackes on each other.

I'll say it again, if you have a point to make about the topic, please do. If you don't, then spare us the personality analyses of certain nomads.

Bottom line - personal attackes are against SOL rules. That goes for you too x_quizit!

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

[QB] Kahyr,

Tell me who the 'these ladies' in your quoted passage are? Who were you telling UD to stop wasting his time with?

Do you see any names mentioned in that???

Reference to 'these ladies' by you to

deduct and conclude and pronounce me

of being GUILTY of PERSONAL ATTACKS

is UNJUSTIFIEDDDD!!! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

This is not the first time you have gone out and turned a BLIND EYE on the SOL Ladies and

pointed your Spray Gun on some of the SOL male nomads.

Once again I deserve an Apology,

Slander ain't an EASY WALK on the PARK.

Fi Amanillah

Originally posted by Ameenah:

quote: Originally posted by garab tuujiye:

AAAAAAAMIIIIIIINA waz up...I see you have became positive for someone who used to call people cave man and extra..UD ayaa iigaga marqaati ah

Allah! Don't even go there walaal. I have never called UD a cave man or such. I think you might be mixing me up with someone else
:D

LoL...I think garab is confusing you with me. :D

Kruella,

I think that is very insightful sis. We dont give TIME as much attention as we should, because life, as we all think we know, is too short. Before you know it, it is over and you are only left with regrets. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that we choose our paths carefully.

Underdog,

This turned out (despite certain ppl indulging in distasteful exchanges) to be a pretty good topic. Without much help from you, I might suggest. I'm not sure why, but your threads always come across as decidedly aggressive and one-dimensional when it comes to your favourite topics > women/careers/feminism. This immediately rubs most females off the wrong way from the get-go and they reply in kind. I think you would probably get much better, more thought-out and sincere replies if you changed your tone a bit and considered other contributing factors in your arguments...most significantly the role of men in the family and in society in general. Especially in today's world. I have to say that I have never actually seen you posting anything concerning the male gender, specifically Somali men, which tends to make me wonder because it is not a subject matter one can ignore infinitely, as both gender roles are two sides of the same coin. Your arguments become much less dynamic and persuasive if you are not even willing to touch on any of the modern social issues/problems except for those concerning the change in the traditional role of Somali women. This ultimately makes any analyses rather shallow.

I hope you dont think I'm unduly criticing you, because I'm not. I think you have some very pertinent points, altho they tend to get lost among all the generalisations in your post. :D

The only reason am writing this over-long post is because am tired of the ongoing gender conflict on SOL.

We've to promote a better environment for discussions, because, let us face it, the ones we've had so far haven't been very conducive to helping us understand each other better, have they?

--

On this particular issue of women/family/career, I have to say my view has altered somewhat from my previous posts. But as I havent solidified my new position on the subject yet, I think I will withhold my comments for a bit longer.

Salaamz

Originally posted by Khayr:

Do you see any names mentioned in that???

Reference to 'these ladies' by you to

deduct and conclude and pronounce me

of being GUILTY of PERSONAL ATTACKS

is UNJUSTIFIEDDDD!!!
redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

And if you can't come up with an PUBLIC APOLOGY

for saying something that is SLANDEROUSSSS

against me, then you wait your turn inshallah

and Allah will give you what you deserve

in DUE TIME.

This is not the first time you have gone out and turned a BLIND EYE on the SOL Ladies and

pointed your Spray Gun on some of the SOL male nomads.

Once again I deserve an Apology,

Say Walaahi that I insulted,cursed any nomad

in this particular THREAD!!!!

If what u claim is TRUE, then STAND UP

and come up on TRAIL cause you make

SERIOUSSSS ACCUSATIONS

and I DON'T TAKE THEM LIGHTLY. :eek:

Slander ain't an EASY WALK on the PARK.

If I am lying, then inshallah I'm willing to

lose my MEMBERSHIP here on SOL.

Are you willing to do that to PROVE your POINT?

Re-sign as a MODERATOR???

Fi Amanillah

That's what I call over-dramatic! :D

Ameenah,

Good luck mate. :D

*Sits back with a cuppa*

Khayr   

Why is it OVERLY DRAMATIC?

Its a serious accusation,

some nomads make character assassinations

and its not considered as 'PERSONAL ATTACKS'

but when a Male nomad says something you don't

like you just come up and beat him like a bunch of a thugs. No wonder there are plenty of single mothers and most faraaxS are in the

coffee shops :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cause its you ladies that are holding up

the Buudh's and ready to leave your

Dacaas marks on their faces.

TRUE THUGSSS! :eek:

From the manners of companionship is behaving well regarding the faults that he sees of his companions, since Ibn Maazin said®, ‘The Believer seeks excuses for his brothers, whilst the hypocrite seeks out their faults.’ And Hamdoon al-Qassaar said, ‘If one of your brothers commits an error, then seek ninety excuses for him, and if not, then you are the blameworthy one.’