Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Feminine Vs. Feminist

Blessed   

Forgive me Khayr, but walaal, I will not apologies because that is a blatant attack at an un-named nomad that UD was having the debate with. I suggest that you re-read your comment and assess it without getting all flustered with me. Okay?

Salafi-online

Jizaak Allah for the words of advice. It wasn't my intention to judge anyone but to but an end to this on going battel between nomads.

Barwaqo

Na dhaaaf! Heartless woman smile.gif

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

[QB] Forgive me Khayr, but walaal,
I will not apologies
because that is a blatant attack at an un-named nomad that UD was having the debate with. I suggest that you re-read your comment and assess it without getting all flustered with me. Okay?

I'm not going to argue with you back and forth.

Allah knows what my intentions as to when I begin writing something. Its strange how you 'DIG UP'

on something that was 'bothering you' for weeks

and try to 'Re-interpret' to fit your xaal for that day.

Time will tell the story........

SOL Ladies-TRUE THUGZZZZZ ;)

Fi Amanillah

N.O.R.F   

damnnnn whats goin on here,,,,,,talk about childish behaviour,lol, sheydanka iska wadha nara,,,,agree to disagree and let it go, pride is one of our worst virtues,,,,diyaam at some ppl,,,, :rolleyes:

underdog   

:confused: :confused: :confused:

What the hell happened here?

who did what to whom where when and why? :confused:

Why am I a common denominator in this conflict?

Let find something to unite on.

Rantisi was blatantly taken out with a hell-fire missile, less then a month after Sheikh Yassin. :(

LuCkY   

Garab,I didnt wanna do this but;

OG and DD please look both sides..If y'al think Qac'qaac is mesed up is ok but don't make D.A and angel because y'all know she aint.. Is not only qac' who has problem with her, is almost every guy in here.

Garab I aLways happen to thorougLy read and digest the information on each thread before I respond...I mean come on,remeber that saying Think Before You Speak ?Yeah weLL I aLways appLy that so shouLd you next time.And one more thing why are we discussing DA?Whether she is an angeL or not is her bizness not mine to worry about just as you shouLdnt Garab aight.And about QQ yes I dont aLways agree with him but thats not to say hes messed nor is anyone eLse here(weLL the majority anyway) icon_razz.gif LastLy If ALmost ALL The guys here are having probLems with her then YaLL need to deaL with that on your own... IF YOu Cant TAke THe HEat LeavE THe KitcHEn Kabiish!

So please next time don't take action only when y'all see what qac'qaac wrote take action when she is insulting others.

LateLy YaLL have been insuLting each other more often both directLy and indirectLy and personaLLy attacking each other but thats your biz so deaL it with.I mean YaLL need to Grow Up.

DD wlc back..lol..

hadaa soo noqonee canaan aa hore kabilaabee yaah..cajuusad yahee.lol.. Abaayo walaahi qoftaan ayada xataa la hadla sheydaanimo ayee wadaa..since aa idinka fahantiin...

Waraa Cajuus iyo nus adiga aha...bawaabyahoo sii isku daan.When I first posted a repLy I was referring to ALL not individuaLs.You can go back and read my post but ur paL here QQ took it and started a new situation out of my first words which were to basicaLLy to agree to disagree without getting personaL.

UD,

You are the common denominator because you started this mysogynistic thread.

Garab,

You say that most of the guys do have a problem with me. Do you ask yourself why? Is it because I respond back to these types of threads that* belittle and oppress Somali women by telling them what they should do? Is it because I strongly oppose certain male SOL posters with sexist tendencies? hmmmm..........Well den, hope you enjoy drinking that HATERADE!

:cool:

Ps: I really am an angel!

Qac Qaac   

LBL, maanta dhan qac qaac lee maqlaayaa, maxaa kaa sameeyay, oo mise jaceel lee waaye waxaas loool. abaydiis, adiga xattaa waad ogtahay kuwaan in ay marax ay yihiin, dumarkaa aa difaaceena kulaaha, iyaagaba ubaahan in niyada loo dhiso.

anyways sis, haddaad dagaal ubaahantahay, hadda ko hor aan ku dhahay baananka imoo, waa ku bujimeen runtii loooooooooooooool. mac salaama iska ciyaar lee waaye.

P.s. besides, ayaantaan soomaali aad qortaa yaa kuu duceeyay.

underdog   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

UD,

I respond back to these types of threads to belittle and oppress Somali women by telling them what they should do?

So, who tells you what to do, DA? Are you a free-spirit that does whatever whenever? Are you opposed to WHAT is being suggested for somali women or WHO is suggesting it?

Why are you belittling the homemaker? Why is the housewife such an embarrasment to you? why do you think that what YOU are suggesting is progress in the right direction? Why are you right? why am I wrong?

Why are somali men and women divided? If I'm being Mysogynistic and oppressive, why aren't you advocating common ground? Are Somali men the enemy? or is it just those who oppose your new world order?

My stone-age views are always open to conversion, however seeing what the attitude is like on your side of the fence, I choose to stand my ground.

For a short peaceful period we had a decent conversation, and then the finger pointing and name calling started, it's like contagious gunfire, someone shoots you shoot back. Pretty soon we all injured and no progress has been made.

If we start viewing each other as enemies, I;m afraid we'll start making alliances that we will regret later.

You're all my brothers and sisters in here, no matter what. So let's exercise some kind of strategy where we can share our different views without the burning hatred.

Qac Qaac   

Underdog, man those are wisdom words... i would just add ppl do differ when one is joking and not...

Somalean, don't worry sis, it is called shuttering illusions... some of us are getting shuttered hard... that's why u see negative responds.

shuttering illusions? it looks to me like youre all beating a dead horse. this has been discussed to death, and no ones opinion has been "shattered". LET IT GO!!!

hahhahahah, i cant believe im adding posts to htis thread, but i had to tell you, that made me laugh out loud. were the only people replying to this now. this was at the bottom not too long ago, so what are we doing? starting another round with personal attacks? how long do you think THAT will last? and how productive or useful do you think itll be? its a dead topic, that only fuels bad blood between nomads (i have no bad blood with anyone... yet).ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume yr lil reply was for comical purposes. please, let this thread die.

Qac Qaac   

so don't reply let it die... simple as a b c...

by the way congratulations montreal canadieans won... their game 7, unlike the senators.. damn.

Ps: I really am an angel!

Yeah and am a Die-Hard Arsenal Fan :D:D:D

Holla at me Sports Peeps loool

My Bad My Bad, A Devil did really Play on my Idile mind this Time :D