Che -Guevara

THIS IS SOMALIA

Oodweyne   

Che,

Saaxiib, I shan't try to rain on your parade, but, at least, try to be closer to the real truth of Somalia, at least, say, at a distance of thousands of miles of sort of closeness. Especially if you wish to be taken seriously around here.

Of course, I grant you that you already gave the game away when you said that this is a PR, which is by definition, is meant to be taken as an absurd concoction of half-truth and half-lies, but one that still will not be laughed out of court.

However, Present-day Somalia (not the one in which Villa Somalia peddles on the air-waves) is one that oscillates between the notion of being a glorified UN's Trusteeship entity, whereby even the kind political settlement that they shall have will be dictated by some American UN's pen-pusher call Mr. Swan, on one hand. And on the other, it revolves around as a land run wild with all sorts of pernicious terrorists on the make with their Jihadi's martyrdom agenda under their belts.

Hence, see to it if you could cobble together a gleaming PR missives, made out from those sorts of "composite ugly pictures", and the sort of advertisement video that should accompany them, and then get back to us in here of SOL.

Got that now, dear? 

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Nice PR with some interesting facts

I don't like quoting myself but reread what I wrote. Your enclave could use little PR instead of pissing of world powers.

Oodweyne   
12 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I don't like quoting myself but reread what I wrote. Your enclave could use little PR instead of pissing of world powers.

Che,

But still not getting it, are you, mate? Well, let me break it down for you and say, that, the best PR product in the world in which money can buy for you, will never  - in a million years - create a "new reality" from a whole fiction, or from a whole cloth.

Hence, no matter how you slice it, the reality will always be there, as ugly as it has always been.

Consequently, it seems you have fallen for the silly agenda of putting the cart before the horse, whereby without actually doing anything to change the underlying ugly reality of Somalia, you come to think that a gleaming and a bogus PR advertisement can actually be something in which others could easily be fob off with it. And, lamentably, you even hold that people will fall in line to believe that.

Poor lad, try another line.

As for pissing off super-power is concerned, only a haggardly coward, who was beaten by the vicissitude of a depressing reality would lower his gaze from his own destiny, and then deny what he holds to be his "truth", because someone else may get "angry" (or get pissed off) with him. And in particular, he reckon that could be the case were he to state, rather forthrightly, where he stands, why he stands there, and who he stands with.

Again, my friend, you may not have noticed it, really, but you basically have doubled-down in "revealing" glaringly and cleanly what you believe in with that line of yours that says: "don't anger others, but still try to have a better PR for yourself".

Hence, shall I continue in skinning you alive further and do so verbally?

Or shall I just let you go and rest my case at this juncture, so that I shall let you off the hook in which you have hoisted yourself on it, like so much of fitting petard.

Let me know, son.

galbeedi   

How did I missed this piece?

This will give our young generation a good moral boast. Mogadishu, Adal and Zaylac is the foundation of the Somali civilization. I met Asli Hassan the first Somali pilot in Africa in DAllas TX.

If things settle down and peace rains in the land we will be unstoppable. 

On 7/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, Che -Guevara said:

THIS IS SOMALIA! | A Rich Heritage & A Bright Future | SOMALI ENTERPRISE

Si heersare ah ayaa loo soo bandhigay.

6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

95% fake

Maakhiri, noo sheeg kuwaa aad isleeday waa 'fake.'

On 7/7/2020 at 2:17 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Ina Cawil Mucjiso reminds me of a beautiful passage by Hornug who wrote, “ He was that terrible type, the Silly Cynic, his aim a caustic commentary on all things and all men, his achievement mere vulgar irreverence and unintelligent scorn.😁

Saaxiib, Oodweyne, learn to cheer up and live a little.

• Like 1

This is a fake historic narrative land of punt included Eritrea Djibouti Somaliland and only parts of Somalia.  Nuuradin Farah is from Ethiopia. Mo Farah is from Somaliland. Only ilhaan omar is from Somalia. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tillamook said:

You, sir, are one helluva pessimist.😁

No, realist,  sheeka caruureeda weli ma rumaysan tahay, grow up.

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What parts do you disagree with?

subxaana Allah, waa sheeka caruureed, I am well-versed  the history of my country , with all nonsense in the internet, this is one of the extreme Bs,.

You should ask, what do I agree on,? easier. 😀