Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

£30m for a wedding????

Samafal   

What a heartless man!!! How can he spend that much money on a little girl when he can feed and shelter it with 30 million poor people in the corners of the world

..What xaasid!!

nuune   

if I had that amount of money, I wouldn't mind using that same amount on wedding, what is the diference spending less than 30,000 sterlin or 30m, to me there is no difference, BOTTOM LINE: the money is spent on the WEDDING smile.gif

tell me the difference and don't talk about millions of people are dying for the money that was spent on wedding.

Waa Xildhibaan Maskax Dhuuqe

underdog   

‘On the day of Qiyaamat, first shall you be reminded of the blessing of good health and being granted cold water to drink. You will not be allowed to move from the court of Allah Ta’ala until you have answered 5 questions:

a) How did you spend your life,

b) How did you utilise your youth,

c) How did you earn your wealth,

d) How did you spend it,

e) How did you act upon your acquired knowledge."

Thats what it's about Nuune... do you honestly want to stand there and say "Well, um...since I had some loose change lying around, I decided to shell out 30 Mil on a my sweet little girls wedding."

shyhem   

Admin

Its like that ahhhh?I think its time i organised the tea party revolution,definately someone is abusing his/her power.I now understand why pple in Somalia are not interested in forming a gov't.It sucks to be on the recieving side, and to add an insult to the injury i haven't had invested in technoology that will have allowd me to fight the admin fairly.

Originally posted by Ay Kutubeey:

Shyhem

tolow maxaad meesha kusoo qortay, admin xataa waad soo kicisay
:D

There was no name calling and I didn't use the f-word,B-word and N-word as in Nayaa,but i did call the sister abaayo.

Let's just say i talked about agirl and young boys driving their momma's mini van.

Femme

Damn u must be so naive, i kinda feel like u'r maacalin dugsi.I won't mind wiping u with my cimmamad (turban){excuse my spelling}.

There was no name calling and I didn't use the f-word,B-word and N-word as in Nayaa,but i did call the sister abaayo.

I did see what the admin erased, and yes you did insult me shyhem in the worst possible way. I never would have thought that a muslim brother would say the stuff you said about me. Please read your signature again and reflect on it this time.

Let's just say i talked about a girl and young boys driving their momma's mini van.

There you go again attacking my character and accusing me of being loose. Why don't you be a man and say what you really mean Shyhem? People who have just read this might not get it---but in your last post, that has been kindly deleted by the Admin, you were reffering to me.

Istaqfuruallah. Isku xishood oo nin iska dhiq Shyhem. You have no manners whatsoever and you disgust me.

Femme

Damn u must be so naive, i kinda feel like u'r maacalin dugsi.I won't mind wiping u with my cimmamad (turban){excuse my spelling}.

I might be naive. That can be changed. But you have a character problem Shyhem and frankly, I feel pity towards you. You are too insignificant for me to bother to reply to from here on. Nin sida dhoocil u caaytama waligeey mid ka foolxun ma arkin. Illahayow nimankeena rag ka dhiq. Ameen.

Salaam

shyhem   

I did see what the admin erased, and yes you did insult me shyhem in the worst possible way.I never would have thought that a muslim brother would say the stuff you said about me. Please read your signature again and reflect on it this time. [

Wow, wallahi thats straight from Konstantin Stanislavski school of acting.I can't believe u pulled that on me.U surely know how to present yourself in grand court as an innocent victim.Why can't u ask the admin to retrieve what they deleted and we will see which part is realy that offensive that u had to mention "muslim brother"

U want to know what i said.This is what i said When a girl is given attention by young boys driving their momma's mini van, she suddenly thinks she all that

I hope you're not complaining about how i wrote u'r name, there was nothing fishy about it.I just censored the last part, for i couldn't be bothered to write it all.That is it.

There you go again attacking my character and accusing me of being loose. People who have just read this might not get it---but in your last post, that has been kindly deleted by the Admin, you were reffering to me.

Holly molly, who said u are loose.I'm now pissed off and i don't like to be pissed off.You are now accusing me of big crimes i did not commit.Please stop this false accussations!!What you're doing is nothing short of character assasinations and i do not appreciate that.

If u are saying the truth,you wouldn't have waited for the Admins to delete it, instead of directly quoting me and fighting back.Why don't u just admit u saw nothing,hence the need to fabricate u'r own stories.

But you have a character problem Shyhem and frankly, I feel pity towards you. You are too insignificant for me to bother to reply to from here on.

Character problems kulaah,you are the shrink now ehh.Tell me,what other assumption can u easily predict.Since when did u become the compassionate conservative?What pity are u talking about?Oh please baby,nobody has asked for u'r sympathy here.

Woman you're so full of yourself, and u need to keep it to yourself.

A/Calaykum...

In a hindsight, I shouldn't have generalised all of our beautiful sisters. I meant, the few spoiled prats. Happy that I have made that distinction.

Btw, why is it ok to insult the guys, in the case of FF ("the lazy, qaat-chewing, shiisha smoking, internet-cafe sitting, welfare taking, irresponsible, and immature, Somali men"), and when the women are picked on, the admin is so itchy all of a sudden? Unless, of course it was personal and vulgar!

No offence taken, it only words on screen, words on screen!

Btw, why is it ok to insult the guys, in the case of FF ("the lazy, qaat-chewing, shiisha smoking, internet-cafe sitting, welfare taking, irresponsible, and immature, Somali men"), and when the women are picked on, the admin is so itchy all of a sudden? Unless, of course it was personal and vulgar!

Excuse me? He did not pick on women, but me personally. :rolleyes: My response to yours was done in light-heartedness as I am sure that you've done; but some people have problems and see things that arent there. I am finished here anyway--do not have time to converse with delusional people.

P.S. I replied to the original and the Admin erased mine too. :D

A/Calaykum....^Walaalo, waa kulushehee, glass Isbaramuunto eh ku dhufo (preferably, straight from the fridge)....laga yaabo inaad ku dagtee!

And I said:

"Unless, of course it was personal and vulgar!".

W/salaam.

king_450   

Aniga you r smart ,the story wasn't about the asian father and his daughter huh, it was about the "Btfl somali ladies ". what up dog?