Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Q?

Gabbal   

Ladies since you guys are soooooooooo fond of insulting us and our intelligence, I want to know what qualities you see in a man.

And don't say stuff like, oh sensitivity! Cuz we sure know that when a thief breaks into your house in the middle of the night, a "sensitive" man is the last thing you would want beside you.

Oh damn I could just picture it.

You heard something downstairs, you and your man both get up. You say "I heard something" expecting him to check it and he turns to saying " i heard it too" looking at you expecting You to check it out.looooooool damn :D:D

Anyways lets be practical. I mean marriage qualities.

LuCkY   

My List is rather Long so i wiLL narrow it down and then come back to your answer your question some other time.

Lol....I was gonna say sensitive! But neway, I think that run away virgin said it all. I would probably add funny. He has to make me laugh and he has to know his religion! ;)

A7LA-SHU   

1)Religious( he better be practicin it coz i want him to take our lil boys to masjid with him and make them read quran on weekend)

2) honest

3) respectful

4) he gotta love kids

5) funny( something about funny guys i don't know what it is)

6) he gotta love his family and treat them good( coz i believe a guy that has respect for his parents and siblings will love me and his kids)

7)understanding

i think that is more than enough..

HornAfrique who said we inslut u guys? nahh. and nothing wrong with him being Sensitive.. but not when a thief is breakin to ur house that is lol..

LuCkY   

Aight...here goes my List-unfinished:

*RespectfuL-LoyaL

*Trustworthy-Honest

*A Man With an InteLLectuaL Mind

*CLass-Confidence

*Open-Minded

*Sense of Humour

*Sensitive;meaning he isnt afraid to show his emotions

**A Man Without KnowLedge of IsLam-Steer Out of My Way**

***The Rest of the List to be Continued***

sorry to this sista! but i believe u going thru growing pains! hey every good nomads has all this qualities.... but its upto you to find the one that makes your turn world upside down! if u get i am saying. someone, you u love some much that u dont know where at when guys to together. na'mean. the universe stops. its just u and him. u love him every way and does the same for you...

its nothing else exists in this world except u and him! ever hard that feeling! its so magical..

Xafsa   

I don't understand what being sensitive has to do with protecting a family? If a guy is sensitive to his wife's feelings then he is automatically a wimp?!!

Let me see...qualities? Thats hard to say...Let me think...Hmmm...

1. Patient (And I mean wait-till-ma-*** -ready-for-you)

2. Understanding (Women arent hard to understand, men just mizzunderstand icon_razz.gif )

3. Respectful

4. Smart/Intellectual

5. Optamistic

6. Religious

7. Funny (Man if he aint funny I dunno what to do!)

8. Loves me for me and not to use in any way

9. Sexy Lipz (I don't care what you guys think but man he has to have sexy lips)

10. Sensitive (But I see some men here don't like that :rolleyes: cause they have this warped idea of sensitivity means being a complete wimp!)

Thats all for now...

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Ladies since you guys are soooooooooo fond of insulting us and our intelligence, I want to know what qualities you see in a man.

Hehehehe...who says we are fond of insulting yous lot? Sure, it's a lot of fun and it can make a boring afternoon pass more quickly, but at the end of the day tis only chit-chat...the most hardened male-basher will flutter her eye-lashes the moment a good-looking brother looks her way. :D

Gediid   

^^^^^Horey Somali u tidhi fagare lagu kaftey nacasi in lagu kala guurey moodaa....Its all kaftan,gabadh kasta nin uun bey u dambey :D:D .....mise its the other way around. :(:(

Gediid   

Ah the proverb,waa mixture of an old saying and a lil bit of xeyl on ma side......I cant remember the actual one..... :D:D

Sensitivity is needed at the right times man. You cant be sensitive when a potential killer is in your home!. Dont misunderstand the ladies in here bro, what you see here is just fantasy. I bet the ones who bash men are die-hard fans of us!. Its part of the game bro, Women bash men and Men take it like a MAN!.

I think being sensitive is good for a man. A human cant function properly without this key ingredient!. As for the lady or ladies who made that long hollywood list of what they want for christmas, then I suggest you go to the local universties, mosques and libraries. I am sure your cup of tea will be in the community like an ant under a stone!.

Gabbal   

Baraaqo I thought so sis.

Flying-still sis there is nothing wrong with sensitivity, I was trying to be funny.