Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies, how do feel about ur man being shorter than u?

Hibo   

cwm2.gif

cwm2.gif

gix gix gix waar maxaad tidhi miskinaqiyaar lol waar gabdhihi si xun bay ku gaalen gix gix loool. Gabdhayahay nimanka gaaban maxaad sidas uu gashen? Nimanki "confidence-boost" degdeg ah ayeey uu baahan yihiin gix gix lool.

Anigu 1.80 meter baan ahay!

Nabadgelyo

Hibo   

Its been brought to my attention that the only people being considered here are either short or tall. What you forgot is us the MIDGETS. We are considered as people who don’t exist despite having huge egos and functional sixes. Our family of midgets has been badly hurt as a result of the inhuman nature we have been treated in this section of the forum by our giant sisters. We are now set to lobby the Senate for more compassion and more love from our beloved tall sisters who have always treated us with contempt for our natural follies. smile.gif

We have also demanded for taller stools and ofcouse shoes that can make us look more human and at least taller than a small fridge.

Here is a story of how they treated my fellow midget who a speech impediment who wanted to buy a horse ……here is the story…..

This lady xalimo owns a horse stud farm, and gets a call from a friend, who tells her, "I know this midget with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse and I'm sending him over." The midget arrives, and the Xalimo asks if he wants a male or female horse. "A female horth",the midget replies.

So the she shows him one.

"Nith looking horth, can I thee her mouf?"

So Xalimo picks up the midget and shows him the horses mouth.

"Nith mouf, can I thee her eyeth?"

So the she picks up the midget and shows him the hourses eyes.

"OK, what about the eerth?"

Now the Xalimo is getting pissed, but she picks up the midget one more time and shows him the ears.

"OK, Finally, can I see her twat?"

With that, the Xalimo picks up the midget and shoves his head up the horse's Ass, then pulls him out.

Shaking his head, the midget says, "Perhaps I thould rephrathe that. Can I thee her wun awownd?"

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

SHAQSII...hilarious...been in hyterics for the last five minutes!

-----------------

and remember...be careful out there.

Hibo   

Shaqsi: Phew that is a relief.. I see I am notthe only miget person in here... oh boy, I have never been more happier to see ur postings than I am right now...Thnk u thnk u....

Raula: Miss I am 5'9...well good for u..but guy what sis... girls as tall as u r...always end up with one of our migets...so sis.. don't endulge urself..we shall get u one way or the other..

MMA: Adiga u r fired from now on?.. U r a disgrace to the Strength of Manhood Soceity (SMS!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Sacad

the word migit is equal to skiimoos i hope you know that one....not much of a help ha i know don't worry i will find good qaamuus for you...till than ya just gonna have to wait cwm16.gif

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

SACAD   

indhadeeq:

I don't think I know Iskiimoos, does that have to do anything with Baadiyo, or the animals we used to see in backhome? Could you please offer me one understandable example for me to have a glimse what MIDGETS look like?

thanx for the upcoming dictionary. Also, you can tell me whether I need an advanced level of human experience if any, or I happen to be dhexdhexaad with the study of reerbaadiye iska fiican.

Hibo   

waryaa Sacad: why aad gabarta u rafaadinee...u know what midget, eskimos....dwarf , gaagaab sokorow... dhul ku dhagan .. what they means.. so get on with life....

Indhadeeqeey: ingore ina adeertiis!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Salaama All....

Man this is a Funny A$$ Topic.... Would I ? I would as Long as he got a Personality that is above the rest! It's not about who is tall or short who got the most $$$$$ or Not...It's not about Education either...My Ideal Guy Short or Tall Must have Personality and Diin....That is all I ask for!!

Lol@Raula.........Girl like Hibo told ya, your tall A$$ is gona end up with a Shorty Like back in 97....lol Remember

cwm38.gif

Hibo   

LadyFatima ur rite!

Personality to me is an absolute MUST! No 2ways about it.

Personally I dont think I would go (out of own choice) for a short guy & I dont think I'll end up with 1 either-But I wouldn't rule em out.

However 1 must stress dat u dont choose who u fall in love with & neither do they choose their own fate!

BTW ofcourse I would love my man to have a good knowledge about Islam-BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY-APPLY IT!

I love all my Somali brothers regardless of what they look like!!! As long as they Respect me back.

raula   

gals...get back 2 the subject...whoeva posted specifically inquired bout height....so Iam just satisfying the criteria here ...

LF...gal.. hash..or I will stick som' duck tape on ur mouth..aight..

midwesta

SAGAL   

I wouldn't mind a guy being shorter than me, but not tooooooo short. Atleast 2inches the shortest. I've dated a guy shorter than me and its not that bad. It's whats inside that counts brothers and sisters. Salamu Alaikum