Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies, how do feel about ur man being shorter than u?

juba   

^^ofcourse guys want their women shorter than them,how else would they feel good about themselves and all powerful, towering over their wives feeling like their protectors, and i hear some women LOVE that :D

Why dont we ask this Q for the guys and see thier perspective, Guys, how do u feel about your women being shorter/taller than you?

Does her height affect her ability to cook?

dawoco   

Brown, didn't u get the memo on reducing female power yet? Since men have proven to be the better cooks, they have taken over the culinary responsibilities, therefor depriving females of the world of what little power they had and enslaving them to the mirage known as man.

As for the q, who cares as long as he hasn't been on jerry springer...But then again, anything with a pulse will do before girls are subjected to the, ehm, charms of brownie here and his croonies :D

^^LOOL. You!

Brown, didn't u get the memo on reducing female power yet?

first, thats very impossible. Since when did women learn to communicate in a civil manner?

. :D

whatever happened to the good ol Qeylo & bickering?? icon_razz.gif

in essence, what you are saying is, that the shorter, the yummier?(the food of coz ;) )? or vice versa??

I wouldnt mind a taller sister at all so long as the difference isnt immediately notice-able ;) , personally i prefer taller women.

But Height is just a component,i think its more of an issue for the Sisters who seem to have an in built preference for Men taller than them, its nature :cool: .

I'll be honest: I only love two things in a tall man:

1- feeling of petitness next to them

2-maybe I'll get lucky and he'll pass the height genes on my kids

And to be honest: I think short guys are far more interesting! at least the ones I know.

Virgin, thankx babe :D

As i read this entire thread, all i came across is that all the short gals taking a bite at the short guys. Ladies where is the love huh?

am 6'1 normally, all most 6'3 with shoes so what am i? short,tall or peace keeper

asxantu

STOIC   

Memo on reducing female power?..here i thought anything that touches the concept of what it is to be a man or a woman is a highly emotive subject,well i guess then the role reversal has no stake on women.How do you think a guy who was raised by his mom(who cooked always) will feel when he is required to do the household cores?.Doesn't it threaten his masculinity since it binds him.I know it is a highly sensitive subject but don't you think ppl will always be affected by the way they were brought up?.You might be dealing with a guy who has passed the stage of being transfomed(open your eyes), what are you going to do?.

Women are in to appearance of who, what, and how they or the significant other should looks.Short guys unless they are rich and powerful it is hard for them to gain the "acceptable standard look" from women.All this is just crab at the end of the day Men will want a healthy young women while women will prefer men with good security.

posted by brown

^^waraa Xayasiis dhot com naga daaf.

talkin about 6-1 to 6-3. more like 3-6. *he he he he *
:D

Soomali waxay dhahdaa "Nin is xayeey siinaayo. Ninkii ka dabo hadlo, waa KASTUUMO URTAY" *he he he he he he he he* :D:D iyaaaaaaah

asxantu

Pujah   

well I have skimed through this thread and it looks like all my nomad sista's seem to want tall dudes; more power to ya

for me I actually prefer short guys cuz they tend to be sweeter than tall lads ;)

Bess.   

i didn't realize personalities had anything to do with heights..... :rolleyes: ..maybe the short guys have to be extra nice cause they have to compensate for thier ...short comings ;)