Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies, how do feel about ur man being shorter than u?

Hibo   

Short men can wear heels right? Don't take it personally - have nothing against short guys. Just that taller Lady with shorter Man! Ummm out of the norm I'd think.

Now am a pretty tall lady - being the sleep walker I am wouldn't help either - its very dangerous to be the same roof with a shorty -i may stumble on him - so its a big No No.

But, on a serious note studies show tall men are more likely to have children than shorter men. Think about it girls.

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

mataan   

waa la idin salaamay;

in my opinion, if the women is shorter than the man is not bad, it is worse when the guy is shorter...i am 6'0 and i wouldnt want my wowan to be taller than me...

peace

ayaanick   

Hey I am tall like..wow!!! But I love my short man. Damn..shor guys are cute as hell...well sometimes. They always tell me,,,"noo you ain't taller then me", but I find it cute, when they try to stand next to me! I have never dated a short dude, but if he was cute, and confident, and didn't mind me being taller then him....hey in life we call come all sorts of differenst shapes, and sizes..so no I wouldn't discrimenate..at all...I regulate him..like whoaaaaaa......I am out now!! I think it's the sugar today in my blood,,some how i am just hyper!!!

king_450   

actually i never paid attention about the height of an individual"wallah" i never did and will not start now. all i care about is if can corelate my mate. that is all.

king_450   

Well i made it my fellow sisters and brothers i Mr King_450 from now on i am one of your fellow Nomads, no more Alien, congratulate me i work hard for it, and i acheived the title, so those of you who were ahead of me what is the next step, help and tell me the secret of sucess in here, by the way i want admit and say i have met so far in here 3 good friends 2 in Uk one in sweden and u know who u r , glad to be part of your life. Congratulate me Nomads i made it

For me, I do want a tall girl. Don’t bring any short freaks any were near me. Imagine me, A Mr. 6 + walking hand in hand with a 5.4 girl. That is a mismatch right there! Worst of all, in the bed , if i want do the dmn thing standing, her face would be right on my stomach, and her thang would be on my knees.

:cool:

-Lily-   

Hey no disrespect but I prefer a taller dude. Simply because I myself am tall. I guess I'm just drawn to tall guys.

maajo   

Armaxa been lesku cabay..Allahsahlo| smile.gif

i am too tall..but my luck is to get iskimos girl..but again i nevermind(kabo dheer an u giliha.||||)

those girls said no dating with shorter guys..did u surely say that..i know many girl used to say ningaaban xage geyna ani..at end of thier decision..i saw them dawntown with shorter guy..dmm u dont know what u need:)

peace out

I just realized that I can never be with someone shorter than 6'0. Tall height is so attractive in a man, especially if you add atheletic body to it..**yummy**

biG mOm   

Originally posted by LATEAFHA:

I thought it was about the LOVE between 2 people not the size or the height!
;)

Peace

I'm whit lateafha.. jidka ka leexo yaa dhahaayo ;)

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

short man . what's wrong with him, waraaba kenteene, nin la'aanta jirto ma ogidin? ;) now female are more than male. tii koo gaaban meel ku og aas kaa fakanin ;) In back home when we see a tall man we shoot to him.. Dheere dheere dhuuni waaye dhari dabsaaran dhaafi maayo, :D i don't wana dhuuni .. peace guys! good luck to you :cool: