Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies, how do feel about ur man being shorter than u?

lulla   

Hey everyone

I was wondering how u ladies feel about guys shorter than u? would u date him?Guys,would u date a female who is taller than u? My whole point is height important to ya when looking for mate?what about weight? would u date big sister or brother? Does weight matter to ya? now i don't want to hear how looks is not important coz we all know deep down it is.

no i wouldn't date a guy that is shorter than me because if i marry him then we definitely have some midgets or real short ppl(politically correct) and i don't want that either. i don't also want a guy that's a foot or so longer than me, i just want maybe 6 inches taller than me.

as to weight yes it is important to also. i am a big girl and i don't want to spend my wedding nite in jail for killing my skinny husband. about him i would like his body be toned built up a little the rest we can hit the gym together after the honeymoon.

okay that's my 1 1/2 cents to say about this topic.

NO,I wouldn´t date a guy who is shorter than me. And wouldn´t want him to be very taller than me but id prefer that he was a little taller. And yes to your second question, weight is a big issue to me. Coz most of our brothers r skinny and it would be better if they worked out a bit. U know what i mean....

hell no there is no way i would date or marry a brother that is shorter than me I am already short and if he shorter than me then that is discusting. Me don't wanna have a midgit kids and yeah weight is important too I am skiny so i can't take faty brothers, caus i don't wanna die the first night of my wedding lol.

peace ya all.

Baydan   

I'll take him If he is also skinnier than me ..and I can get to bully him around physically. Just imagine ladies your man wont be naggin ya with questions like.. why you late what's for supper why didnt do my laundry etc..lol

okay I'm kidding cwm1.gif

Hibo   

hell no.. I am a miget...now tell me, what will i do with another miget... my kids will be hopeless migets... no thnk u.. if u r shorter than 6'....stay away!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

raula   

damn..I guess most of dem gals in dis forum r short...not to diss yaw galz...but like dey said...hell no..I wont marry/date a guy who is less dan 6' babe...coz myself is 5'9 already...yaqee...+ 1 who is more dan 6'5 is just 2 much 4 me...we dont wanna break da record....I think genetics & past records r enuf already....

cwm41.gif midwesta

Hibo   

LAdiez, listen, if we iz shorten than ya, that would mean something very important.

there was a Old nomad saying,

It went something like this,

"Ninku hadu gaabanyahay, Ballaayo gaabanyahay" In english,"Lil man, got sumthing to hide"Just make sure the skin is black, you won't go wrong on them.lol

So, consider'em sometime soon.Or you'llmis out. Oh by the way, i'm 6'3 so don't worry

i'ma homerun hitta, You feel me. cwm16.gif

Hibo   

a guy that's shorter than me.....is not evan considered let alone dating ...i aint got nothing agains shories but hey they just don't atract me cwm10.gif

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Salaan...

Dear concerned sisters:

We the Soomaali Short Society of Men could an can not believe what we had read in here. For all the progress we have made so far had been dramatically damaged by this thread. We of that organization benignly and kindly ask our sisters to reconsider their decisions regarding toward to short Soomaali men. It was not our choice to be short. Nor was it our lifestyle. If we had the ability to be tall, you could have all seen us been giants. Not only about height, but also about weight. Therefore, sisters, please thoughtfully and kindheartedly reasses your thinking toward to Soomaali short men.

Thank you.

Soomaali Short Society of Men {SSSM}

Macsalaama!!

Taqwa   

looooooooooooooooooooooooool. I must laugh at Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar reply. Soomaali Short Society of Men {SSSM}, now this is something unique. With all do respect, I don't think as the CEO, of the Tall Society of Men (TSSM) we could back you up. But hey keep your head up, I'm sure there are plenty of short sisters. smile.gif

cheers mate,

Taqwa

Hibo   

to all the SSSM's who got offended....i have since reconsidered my position hey just realized after all you didn't decide to be short and nor can you change it....though in another day i would have recomended you to take a yoga class as i heard they make you taller.....i'm feeling little nice today so i now take applications from all SSSM with no discrimination regardless of height or weight hehehe

the only down side is you cannot be taller than 5'3

to SSSM advocate hope you aint taller than that lol

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Salaan...

Indhadeeqeey:

Thank you for your kind reconsideration. We really appreciate that.

Taqwa:

LoL. Kamoon, you must help us. In some way. Or other. smile.gif

SSSM[/b}

Thank you.

Macsalaama!!

Nasteexo   

Lol

Maskiin-macruuf aqiyaar you cracked me up wallahi..

i was gonna say short men are not even an option but laa ilaaha ila laahu maxamedu rasuulu laahu that was so touchy...i for one am gonna sacrafice to a short, chubby,man with a belly up to my ankles.......

No i cant i gave it a great consideration but its just too scary.--- cwm28.gifcwm41.gif

Buubto   

Dhiq dhiq dhiq cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif oh god MMA u killed it “SSSM” lol aw kuukuu bas dheh caloosha hana xanuujin lol. Don’t be sad is ok ilahay dhib ma abuurin if she is tall we could invent high heel shoe’s 4 men. Nevertheless Alxamdulilah whether we r tall or short as long as we healthy that is the main thing.

Well for me a short men is big no no ma ii dhadhamo u see I am a very tall girl nearly 6 foot I don’t want to look like the “gari & ari”, short men aren’t my favorite meal. So I better off in aan la duulo shimbirteeda rolleyes.gif No offence to short men. cwm32.gif

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)