Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

SoMa_InC   

I shall warn you about the dangers of the group you advertising here, the Hizb ut Tahriir is one of the groups that will enter hell-fire and

Is it not Allah (SW) who only decides on who enters paradise or hell? Istaqfurllah!

Allah knows best!

Soma please reread my post then comment yaa akhi! This is not about individuals or members of the said group of Hizb-ut-Tahriir but the organisation itself!

They're one of the sects that brought innovation and falsehood to the religion therefore taking it out of the fold of Islaam!

Sometimes people only read what they want to read! I didn't condemn any individuals to hell not even George Walter Bush!

What is it, that you don't understand! If I won't condemn George W Bush to hell, why should I then condemn a fellow muslim to hell? Is that logical?

No it isn't so please no more selective reading of yours. Very much appreciated.

Rahima   

I shall not address the sister because it is not fair nor appriopriate for me to rub more salt to the sisters already open wounds! The sister is plighted by emotions! Sister, I shall be considerate towards you and make recovery wishes for you inshallah!

Try to dismiss my point as you like, for at the end of the day we all know it’s true. Irrespective of what the scholars say about Hizb-u-tahrir or any other Muslim organisation, what they say about munaafiqs (the lot you support) are worse.

I mean you do remember that hypocrites are the worst of people and will inhabit the lowest parts of the hell-fire. Now sleep on that, and like I told you look at your own behind- trust me, at this point in needs far more saving than hizb-u-tahrir ;) .

Again sister you must be suffering from emotions, but don't say that the scholars rulings on the Hizb were not something to take into account, because that in itself is wrong.

Because if it wasn't something to take into account to, then this would mean we shouldn't protect our aqaaid from falsehood and invention! That's not the right path sister!

Again I must tell you that what you concerning yourself is too much with the individual in this case me by labelling whislt I concentrated on the belief or aqaaid of a certain group!

You don't know who a hypocrite is and therefore cannot label a muslim to be a 'hypocrite' because you didn't look into somebodys heart, did you?

So you did open Abdullahi Yusuf's heart and saw what is inside? Yes, I suppose.

So you can come out and swear to Allaah the exalted by holding the holy quran that he's a true hypocrite?

I challenge you to that! I dare you to do that!

Hopefully you will rise up to the challenge!

P.S. Sorry for further troubling you, seeing the immense pain and anger you suffering from. Please reply at a moment were you anger is diminished a little bit for as I know that you can't fully control it!

Very much appreciated, if I don't have to argue with emotions but rather engage in a meanigful discussion sister!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

They're one of the sects that brought innovation and falsehood to the religion therefore taking it out of the fold of Islaam!

Which "sect" group is haaq marka? if u say those who follow the sunnah then who today (group names) is following the sunnah? your opinion of course! Allah Alone Knows Best!

Rahima   

^This guy writes rubbish, ignore him for i will.

He supports munaafiqs and munaafiqnimo and yet he has the audacity to speak of this sect and that sect. Bloody amusing i tell ya.

Pi   

^ I'm not sure if it's the semi-annoying way of explaining things that MKA Yonis has, or the exclamations marks, but his point is one that cannot be denied.

The word Munafiq rolls off easily from the tongue of a lot of ignorant SOLers. And more recently, the word Gaal. As far as calling some a Kafir goes, only the scholars can issue such a judgement, because it requires a little more than reading two verses or hadeeths. As far as calling some a Munafiq goes, even the scholars (as they said) can't call someone this. Because in order to know that someone is a munafiq, you would have to have access to his inner state. Only Allah as access to that domain.

My advice to MKA Yonis: Dude, leave those under emotional duress alone, seriously.

Paragon   

^^ You and MKA keep mentioning emotions this, emotions that. But what can be descerned from such tendency, according to the psychologists, is that you two are putting in place a psychological defence mechanism that enables you to 'stop' others before they accuse you of being emotionally unstable :D . As Somalis say, doqon intaadan doqon dhihin bey doqon ku tiraahdaa.

So, I would like to know why your buddy MKA is condemning everyone except the salafiyah to hell-fire and why you have come out to support him on that? Saying a certain group of people would enter hell-fire is much more serious than many things. If anything, it questions the faith of the one who claims to know of such judgments (all being Cilm-ul-Qayb) that are specifically 'reserved for Xizb-ultaxriir?

Pray tell Pi, how has your friend come to know this with such overwhelming certainty?

^^accept my belated congrats for the effort, saaxiib!

Pi, granted that Islam prohibits us to call other Muslims munaafiq or kaafir (and I think it’s really a ineffective way of debating anyway) but pointing out specific acts/words and labeling them as such based on the available facts/data is indeed permitted! You don’t have to have access to someone’s inner state to label his/her actions hypocritical! In fact there are discernable signs in munaafiqs actions/words that we can all see and observe. Five signs to be precise.

Likewise this faith of ours have clear nullifiers that could throw us into the kaafir domain even if we insist otherwise. Constrains are put in place for the integrity of our faith and any violation of those constrains would indeed nullify it. If one’s actions are found to be in violation of own faith’s directives and in contradiction of its main pillars, then such actions, yaa Pi, could legitimately be labeled as a kaafir’s action. In this case, the tired (tired because it become a fashionable argument) notion of deeds depend on intentions does not hold! How else, pray tell, can religious obligation be ever effective?

Zafir, are you standing in the path of repentance :D ? Yonis has been roaming like one crazed and the majority of his pronouncements have advanced well into the domain of errors, why, then, should we not, I repeat, offer a sincere prayer for this brother?

I already said and sent mine to heaven.

ps--i didn't mean to argue for those who doll out so easily those said name callingsjudgements!

Shakti   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

P.S. Sorry for further troubling you, seeing the immense pain and anger you suffering from. Please reply at a moment were you anger is diminished a little bit for as I know that you can't fully control it!

Very much appreciated, if I don't have to argue with emotions but rather engage in a meanigful discussion sister!

:D

im fan now! puja plz disqualify me from ur poll of banning this dude from this site, thanks