Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Maqaayadaha Soomaaliyeed ee Qurbaha

Juxa   

nice collection yaa MMA

Every other month new restaurant/biibito opens in london lakin ma raagaan.

Ocean used to be good, now they serve buffet style food. Village was great and located away from buuqa ocean then the cook left

now there is IDMAN, great decor, owners are very nice sadly waitresska waxad moodaa inaad caruurteeda ka dishay and the food arrives an hour later

The Zack   

MMA, LOOol I never read that part. Sarifka lacagaha kulahaa. Wey waalan yahiinba.

NN, the one u posted is located at the cross street of 161 and cleveland ave, right? the waitress was hot! :D

Meeshaas ma waxey ahaan jirtay shiisha place, I couldn't figure out markaan tagay if it was this place or the next door that used to be shiisha place.

Aaliyyah   

now there is IDMAN, great decor, owners are very nice sadly waitresska waxad moodaa inaad caruurteeda ka dishay and the food arrives an hour later

loooooooooooooooool and I was already dreaming dining there one day..

saas miyaa....oo maxa dhacay? They take their customers for granted?? is that it?

Juxa   

Aaliyah the food 'can' be really nice but there is no sense of urgency...waligood ma maqal service time should be no longer than 10min for starters to arrive etc.

lakin waxaa na heshay waitress leh you should have told me how you intend to pay before aan billka isku soo darin.

i dont like rude people just cause we are somalis does not mean iney udhaqanto sixun udhaqanto

Buuxo   

What's with not giving Menus to the somalis but giving to Ajnabi?? :mad: Maxaa ku siyaa af ma aha! When I don't know what you're offering.

i concur with Juxa (this must be first time :D ) re the service of Idman Restaurant. The odious waiter had the audacity to tell me "nin halgamaye waa laga fiican yahay" when i told him "if the food takes more than 45 minutes to arrive, i'll be leaving" on my second time being there(and my last) after my first time experience - when the food took more an hour and half to arrive.

LOL@buuxo - the ones in london - waa ilbaxan - mid af soomaali ku qoran baa lagu siin haddaad rabtit.

P.S - MMA - you haven't answer my question - but your list are way out of date - Dalxiis in Brixton was closed in 2003.

Fazliyah   

40140_162451563778457_160013320688948_44

Hoyga Soomaaliyeed - Indianapolis, Mareykanka. [/QB]

Hmmm.... they don't sale no food only coffee and shiisha place. laakiin how come you are not showing Safari and Jubba restaurant on the same street?

Juxa   

bariis iyo suqaar, bariis iyo malaay

what more could you need?

sayid, first time i went they forgot my cake and i gave up and left (imagine that :mad: )

second time i went with large group of people, i had to leave early and asked to pay but the woman went nuts over ****** xisaab yar, i even offered to help markey ismacneysa i told her baro qiimaha customerka

Buuxo   

LOL@ Juxa.Reer Bariis ma nihin like you dear :D

Truely, somali maqaaxiyo gaastariik aa laga qada.Iska daafa.Healthy meals maleeh,cusbo ama saliid. If I eat out,it sure isn't somali.

Juxa   

buuxo iska cuna bariiskiina, i mean dhuun isqabashada iska daa

now hoo bisbaaskan and be happy