Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

DATIN' OUTSIDE...

Hibo   

MMWA, well said brother. Two thumbs up.

Waxaan kuu sheegaa saaxib, caruurta la iskuma hadal baro walahi. Soomaali waxay tiraaahaa dhalaan dheeshaada bartay, Heeee--- buu farta kaa geliyaa.

Nin akhyaaraa tahay, qof walba sheeko looma bilaabo, wakaa sidaa ula soco.

Keep your head up Nomads.

Hibo   

isii sisinta you'r becoming the Female version of CAYDID, the most WANTED man on Somaliaonline.

Please change your ways.

Xishood- You can say whatever, this the land of the free where everyone is able to express their opinion. I have not targeted a specific qabiil. Caydiid is not my idol, infact i despise him. I'm trying to make a point, but as soon as ppl see the word qabiil they tent to forget about the rest.

Read what i wrote first and respond appropriately, don't just go with the flow and attack me cuz everyone else seems to be doing it. HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN!

Hibo   

ITS NICE TO HEAR THAT PPL CAN TALK AND NOT CHEW THEIR HEADS OFF.

aS PER THE RACIAL DATING , I HAVE AND I HAVE NEVER DATED A SOMALI, THOUGH I WONNA TRY. AND THERE ARE NON WHERE I'M. CALL ME PREDUJISTIC OR WHATEVER BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BE WITH A SOM' GUYS SOMEDAY. IF IT DOESTN HAPPEN I WILL BE WITH OTHERS. I'M SPIRITUAL AND THATS THE MAIN THING WITH THIS.

ITS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!

I have nothing against somalis who date outside of the nationality because love comes in many colours Ive dated somalis and non somalis alike. This is my conclusion that a somali will understand me better and its a lot easier to date a somali because you dont fight over so much things. Im not saying that if you fall in love if the other person is from somewhere else you should leave them alone, because they are not somali because you should embrace love with whoever it is. Im just saying I prefer a somali. However where Im living now Im the only somali so I have no choice but to date non somalis. thats just my opinion I hope I offended no one

Dating outside your race aint that bad as most of you people put it... ic it's a good experiance to veiw and see what other race are all about when it comes to dating so walaal yaal lol do be that hard who care if you or me date sudanis lol its all about wt ya got for each other.

Bess.   

nice....y'all r very open minded.....i like that....to tell u the truth ...it has neva been an option for me....since other races just r not attractive to me....there is nothing like a somali man for me.....of course...there are certain requirements.....like has to be tall, good chocolate colored, smart, funny.....educated, etc......that just hits the spot for me....lol.. :D;)

ps....a good head of hair...too. ;););)

LoL@ hair..hehehe..besbaaso u have been bugged by Bald men huh??... What about Chinese monk kinda Gottie? or whiskers?....

Anyways..I have alot of stories to tell about this subject..but then again..why would I wanna tell you?? :D:D

Cheers

Bess.   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

LoL@ hair..hehehe..besbaaso u have been bugged by Bald men huh??... What about Chinese monk kinda Gottie? or whiskers?....

Anyways..I have alot of stories to tell about this subject..but then again..why would I wanna tell you??
:D:D

Cheers

u know wat zu....u r a tease......u've stories....but u won't share.....naughty...naughty....huh... :D

ps. hair is very important....u might want to hold onto something at any given moment...

;);)

respect

NoVa   

lol^^^^Da, ya there was a similar one that was bein' discussed maybe a weeks ago or somethin'...lol except Bombasa_Q likes to bring the old' one's back....just for Old' times Sake...