Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

North American Somalians have you seen K'naan?!

asalamu laikum!!

MIC CHECK !!!!

OK, Try to STOP everything.

Hear me out ya'll. I just seen this music video! WHO IS IT?. ? chill chill let me tell ya..

K'naan ofcourse!

I was chilling alone in the living room watching t.v. What channel you ask ---->"much music", I see this video and it's a somalian guy rapping from Toronto .... totally kicking it.... nodoubt. I'm shocked but

feeling the beat, listening to what he is rapping about... I was like hmm... " what, what " K'naan is doing it.

I must say the sound is cool, the song was half somalian half english which was sweet cause I understood it.

It's called BOOBAX by k'naan.

The video has somalian kids and it's a video to see.

Toronto somalian kids are somewhat getting out of hand. Killing is happening within the families. Maybe checking out this video will help them to stop and think before they act, also thinking of going on the right path ...... think positive

May allah help us all.... asalams

SO CHECK out the video....

Boobax, by K'naan.

Tuujiye   

I see him all the time...

you should get his new CD is nice..it shows how much he loves his people and country 4real...

wareer badanaa!!

Lander,

You know, we must've been watching MM at the same time cuz we caught the tail end of it where they show the name of the artist and such. But I think the name of the song is Sobaax, not Bobaax.

Tuujiye   

yea is the name of the song is "soobax soobax" and sings with somali and raps with somali and english mix....the vedio was shot at mumbasa kenya...is on much music or any other music station...

wareer badanaa!

soobax is the name of the song. Thanks for telling me... i made a mistake.. he hehehaha!

Bari_Nomad --> i don't have the link maybe others can help us out.

If ya'll know any links to the Video please help us out thanks.