Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

A brilliant Somali mind......Kudos Ayan

Cabdow   

Ish! Tana wali manadaba socotaa.

Allaha soo hadeeyo iyada, kan topigan bilaabay iyo intii lunsanba. Amin!!

Hey Johnny! I see you're dangling Ms Hirsi like a juicy piece of meat in front of hungry wolves, but I think she's lost her sparkle. Even for the far right. No one cares about what the little confused lady says anymore. Which is just as it should be.

Wlc back, btw. I hope you didn't slay too many blondes in your time off. :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Originally posted by Johnny B:

One'd do much favour to oneself and the gallery if one addressed the subject matter and let Ayan do the choosing of her own hairdo,dress colour and what have you.

Address what subject exactly? Soon as I clicked on the link and saw that damn poor excuse of a zebra print funaanad iyo afkaas qalalan (ChapStick would do wonders for her xataa) iyo timahaas aad moodo inee maanta dhan guri warankiilo ku tirtireysay aanba waxaan meesha kadoonay iloobay...
;)
Hay gabadha malacag la'aan baa sidaa uheysa, lacagihii dhan eytuugsaneysay ma bodygaurd baa laqay? Akhas!
LoL...you're hilarious, KK. :D

N.O.R.F   

LoL@KK

Originally posted by LT-QA:

This woman is an embarrassment to somali's

Agreed.

Such a mind = a false sense of intellect icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

It was as if he was telling the audience that he agrees with Ayan but has a different way of doing things and he doesn't want to be rejected like her by the muslims. Well, by definition that what you call a munaafiq, Ayan may not be one but she is definitely gaalad weynaatey

One is a straight kafira and the other is a promoter of confusion...who's worse - the promoter of confusion.

They plot but Allah is the best of Plotters (planners).

Goodir   

Brother Ramadan could not reason with this ugly cow. Her line of argument revolves around Muslims (read: humans) threatened me and will continue to threaten anyone for insulting their sacred scripture. I guess Ramadan did not want to school her the difference between Islam and Muslim.

Johnny the Atheist boy, if you wish to be of any assistance to her, replace her vibrator hadaad ragnimo heysid laakiin fuleynimo?

Ms DD   

That is not like how muslim should speak Goodir. Gentle dawah is most needed when you are delivering a msg.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

Ayaan hirsi is borderline retarded.

Personally I think she sounds like an imbecile. Subhan Allah.

She maybe all that and more but when her detractors threaten her with death, she becomes very intelligent and brave in the eyes of civilized people.

Baluug   

Thank you very much Johnny B, not for the article, but for letting me know that it's about Ayan Hirsi so I don't need to waste valuable seconds of my time watching this garbage. I'm already st*upid enough, I don;t need ugly broads like her making me st*upider.