Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

OG_Moti (508) Nomad is removed Why? WHY?

Hibo   

Khamer sis thank you for being nice and i wish if most of them atleast were like u... or did they send u to make peace with me after they damaged me and abused me... sister it is only me beleive me i checked all.... but thanx anyway you are kind person... and khamer beleive me there are some here who really hate me and would love to see me out of Somaliaonline smile.gif but i will sing for them "I Will Survive" and when i finish that song i will sing another one "Dont Give Up the Fight" thanx again peace

Deeq A.   

As some of you have noticed, the website was down for two hours yesterday becuase of technical problems. Some of the privates got corrupted and some members couldn't send privates or post.

OG, there is no need for us to delete or block the name of any member who behaves as good as you.

We have never had problems with you and will never delete, block or sanction you in any way as long as you follow the rules of the site.

Relax bro. This is a technical glitch and we are working on bringing back the member data.

Hibo   

OK admin thanx i thought the girls send u some privet messages to iliminate me .. as revenge of telling the truth and being honest... but Admin can i have my mailbox back ad my good name.. please do what u can to bring it back to me... see from OG_Moti to OG_time it is not something i could be proud about it and tell my grandchildren one day.. i want them to know i have always been OG_Moti... thanx brother and i will try to make peace with the sisters thou they seem to reject all my peace resolutions .. me and Jamaal_11 and the sisters became like Palastine and Isreal... i hope a third part will bring a peace proposal that will solve this issue as soon as possible.. thanx once again peaceee

p.s. khamer thanx sis it is not cuqdo it is just a fact sis ... but i will try to make a peace...

lots of love for all nomads peace

Hibo   

see what i mean .... Filssan shows a lot of hate .. i can feel how much happiness she feels .. but if moti is not there the OG is there, and i have hopes that admin will return my name to me... and your hate will return to you.. i have never experienced this much hate from my own sisters.. if i knew the price of being honest is to be hated, i would think about it twice before i tell a fact and the truth... but Allah is there always .... i rest my case... as u all witness except khamer the rest showed some sort of hate... peace

Batuulo   

ooooooh!

sorry for removing OG-MOTI... but stop complaining for girls.. icon_razz.gif It's some thing else.

maybe you broke the rules, :rolleyes: or tecnical problem as Admin said... so deap breath ;) , left wach out bro-- don't blame us.. peace guys :(

I hope some of you are taking notes, becuz this is what's gonna happen to you when you spend all of your valuable time in a forum,YOUR PARANOIA WILL KICK IN...(MOTI,u are seing things that doesn't exist, but ifu had been doin' other things with your time, u wouldn't have noticed that your username wasn't functioning as it hadn't been)

You say that women are plotting against u and such, but why would anyone in their right mind plot against u??? What is it you have that threatens women in general???

What were the "FACTS" & "TRUTH" u so proudly spoke off that offended women??? (just curious)

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, I must say I agree with you this time...

OG_MOTI, Allah maxaa isu bogtay!!!Women are against you, ohhh puhlease, spare me the pain of laughter...Feerahaa i xanuunay...Walaahay you are trying so hard to be funny...

Somali waxey horay u tiri "qoysatayee, yaa kuu xiiraayo?"...

Ee waanba yaabee, wiilka amuu u oyaa seeba magaceyga ugu soo galiwaayey...Ee waxaan amuu umaleeyaa wax run eh...Yaaqa yaa iga qabto qofkaan...War waxaan waa Internet...Take it easy...

I hope you stop this PARANOIA!!! And I suggest you take Layzie's advise, and do better things with you time, than spending it complaining ans wining...

Miriam1   

Loool well said lazyie girl, in the start i thought the dude was joking but in reality he is dead serious.

Man some ppl :rolleyes:

Are you ladies actually falling for OG_Moti's joke on you? The brother is not serious so lighten up a little ladies. OG likes to joke around with you all but I notice some of you folks never get him.

Jaabir   

Thats right Libaax, I don’t think OG-Moti would give much regard to a user name that’s been lost as a result to some technical difficulties, I guess there is some sense of humor in it.. but if you are serious about this OG- then allow me to say you have a problem.. a user name is just a user name bro.. its not like Paul Pot militia got hold of yo ass and decapitated you…

Admin is doing a good job running this forum; Somaliaonline could have been like Somalinet if we didn’t have a strict admin and moderators.!!!

Adna   

Salaams to ya'll

I must say i would agree with Darman. Brother OG-time or Moti it's just a nick name and you know what you don't have blame us some this that you are'nt so sure about it. i know some of us would hate you i beleive no body wants to do some thing that is gonna hurt a decent bro like you, so my advice to you is just Relax take adeep breath you nick will be back as th admin said...just Rmember we have a good admin like darman said

Admin is doing a good job running this forum; Somaliaonline could have been like Somalinet if we didn’t have a strict admin and moderators.!!!

Salaamz OG

What's up with all this women hater thing??

Anyways bro i like you heaps and i'm sorry for that u've been removed gosh you must feel mad! :mad:

It's kinda funny too,you know

why do you think girls have something to do with this bro?

I'm cool with ya honest, i like you ?

Guys could have done this too aye. Think about IT! :rolleyes:

Demand for ya rights bro may Allah be with ya, all the way! :D:Dicon_razz.gif

Peace i'm out! smile.gif

OG Moti   

loooooooool I got my name back.. which shows some lady was behind it... and it was a punishment to me.. i learn my lessons and i have learned that you can not have a women as an anemy you dont want to have a women as an enemy.. you can not win .. they use unfair tactics like making the admin remove my name... so anyway i am happy now i got my name back... Libaax sanka taabte man u really know me ... it is not serious .. nick name is not a big deal.. but women hating and pushing me around could be true u know they sometimes use eligel ways of making u suffer... looooooool anyway i still accept any proposal that will make peace between me and my nomad sisters... peace