Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

K'naan is he making it.........

J.Lee   

I think ol' boy may have more critical acclaim than commercial success but he definitely has the potential to make it and blow up big (at least as an underground artist)

Here we go, from the poorest and blackest of people: to surviving in the streets of Mogadishu: The most dangerous and armed and lethal: yet peaceful: we know evil

This blowing up big business, how many years does it take, this boi been on the mic for 5 to 6 years now and writting even before that.

I guess it is time to try maybe a degree or something, Love the art but dont make it a living period.

The entertainment business is clear now, pitty doesnt get you nowhere, You gotta scream their products and ideas in order to get paid. If you wanna be underground, prepare to stay under the ground till some kids find you and say to each other..."he is kewl" :D

That's my take ...peace

CHE   

He is the likes of Kweli and Common,back then, who havent had much of commercial success. Yet, their music found success within the true hip-hop culture, interms of acclaim and acknowlegment.I heard him, he spits venom,but i dont see him blowing up.Conscious rappers dont get the attention of big labels.Am not even sure if he intends to mainstream his shid.Not many wanna listen to remix of Cadheys Ciise.

Zafir   

60.JPG Like ^^This

And what’s up with that stupidh bandana he wears on his hair to match his shirts. Erab daranyaa

Bal sagagariintan eega? Faraha maad ka qaadaan K'naan ma gaadhi kartaane?

Incidently, I just found out that I will be seeing him along with Damien Marley on Saturday 4th March at the Brixton Academy (I'A). That Athena is blessed - she managed to get tickets even tho the show is sold out! :D

Originally posted by Ahura:

Incidently, I just found out that I will be seeing him along with Damien Marley on Saturday 4th March at the Brixton Academy (I'A). That
Athena
is blessed - she managed to get tickets even tho the show is sold out!
:D

You "buy" tickets to see Keynaan? Dhaq dhaq dhaq/kish kish kish/kud kud kud/gaw gaw gaw. 9517.gif9517.gif

War ninkaas maalin walba uu jidadkaan Koronto iska taag taagan yahay, with his "entourage." I can ship him for you, shipping and handled included.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

I think he needs to eat and shower more often. He looks dirty and hungry.

Man the boy is too skinny for his own good but come on Jay have you smelt the guy or what how do you know he dont shower..... :D:D

Ahura Brixton Academy you must be havin a laugh.... I make sure he gets a 2 gun salute like NAS did when he came...... everyone duck for cover.... :D:D:D