Sign in to follow this  
Mawa

Are the guys lagging behind?

That despearate. Going to local mosque to look for men from other races whom they dont even know yet?

I expected better from somali woman. Now i can understand why pple like modesty n da'wa r ranting against somali men.

Ps.I wish ladies could be fair with their expectations and admit that we too have our owm shot comings. Iam married to a somali man and never in my life before and after marriage have i thought of marrying foreigner not that i have anything against those other brothers in islam, but i found my love from within and alxamdulilaah it gets more blessed by the day.

NGONGE   

^^ Nobody did anything to anyone. There are just far too many Somali women and far too few Somali men. The lucky ones marry a Somali man and the unlucky ones moan about Faarax and what have you.

Anyway, let them marry who they like. This really is a non issue.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

That despearate. Going to local mosque to look for men from other races whom they dont even know yet?

I expected better from somali woman. Now i can understand why pple like modesty n da'wa r ranting against somali men.

Ps.I wish ladies could be fair with their expectations and admit that we too have our owm shot comings. Iam married to a somali man and never in my life before and after marriage have i thought of marrying foreigner not that i have anything against those other brothers in islam, but
i found my love from within and alxamdulilaah it gets more blessed by the day.

You girls should listen to this lady more often. smile.gif

ngonge! u r not reading between the lines! she wants u to double it...go 4 the 2nd, 3rd etc! i dont think that she can hold it anylonger...lol...

i read u loud and clear xalimoo.. go ahead, lemme know the 411!

Faheema.   

Oh dear, another thread about the inadequacies of Somali Men :rolleyes: These are getting excruciatingly boring, but more acutely, they promote rational disingenuousness.

Live and let live, it's their life after all.

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Salaama alaykum,

I for one find that insulting. How is that in anyway desperate? At least they're going about it in an Islamic way. I commend them for that, mashaAllah.

It all boils down to preference, if a sister prefers marrying a revert from Australia then who are we to deny her that freedom?

Abyan   

We don´t need to analyze the "reasons" behind why somali women marry non somalis.This is no one million dollar question, Dadku weey is guursadaan and its called CALAF .

But this topic has turned to bashing somali men , or the somali women marrying outside their race.

Please no need to insult the sisters or (maybe brothers) that have overlooked someones colour and married them for their level of piety .

-Lily-   

^^LoL as with all things Somali, this is unnecessary mass hysteria. I can't believe people are so concerned about what others do, makes me fee very self-centered.

There are not going to be as many compatible Somali men & women in your area simply because you reside outside of Somalia and you will always be a minority, not because anyone is incompetent.

Almuminah what I call desperate is not the effort these girls put to get married from other races, that is ok becouse i dont decide whom they should but..... what I call desperate is bashing and insulting all somali men in the process.

You dont have to insult and belittle ur owm father, brother, cousins so some other man can have pity on you and mary you. Some dignity pls.

PS. Woman have always outnumbered men that could be one of the reasons why we need to accomodate one onother ;)

PS. Woman have always outnumbered men that could be one of the reasons why we need to accomodate one onother

PS. Woman have always outnumbered men that could be one of the reasons why we need to accomodate one onother

What do you mean by “accommodate one another?”

Hehehe. iam picturing ur facial reaction as u read below.

Many somali girls swear they will never settle for a married man and that they would rather marry from other races so why not be a little flexible and accept 2 be wife no.2 , 3 or 4 or vise vasa if the man is capable. This way ur helping the society and the future of somalia, your within, more importantly, everyday of u bearing with and with holding ur anger, masayr, ximin will be rewarded by Allah. is'nt that magnifisent.

-Lily-   

Um Z, you little minx, gabadha dhiiga in aa ku kariso aa rabta. If you set the exapmple perhaps some may be inclined to follow you, let us know how it goes! I'll be sure to send you all the latest diracs and a lifetime supply of uunsi so that you maye get a headstart of the other women :D .