Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

YUU OOOOLD MEN SOL

Tuujiye   

You tea drinking, qaxwo cabin, cheap sigrets smoking, Bur dhacay cunin, islaan baartay shukaansinin, lazy no good, jobless, boring, old men are killing SOL with your news postings...

Who the hell wants to know what you have beeing reading or talking about while you was drinking coffee with your bodies or chewing jaad or what ever you do with your borring lifes.....

I don't get it... I know LST is a Borring guy all alone in a OIL Field with a labtop doing nothing but computer stuff and looking dirty sites online, but why are you all even worse than him??????

I though the most borring guy in SOL was enghonge, the man is is simply borring let just admit it..lol.. sorry enghonge..lol.. and that Northner guy what ever he is these days, he became just like you guys..Northner, somaliland Ha qaloocato???.....I hope you fight back like before....

The only person I like is NUR... he is my big bro in SOL...At least he is here for a reason that I understand...I'm here to just have fun and be careless since I can't be like this in real life..(checkmate shut up)... but waz with y'all....

And the girl!!!!!! what happen??? I know I left but did y'all had to run away from this site??? all the girls that are left I bet are does that like to pick the men with the fake stories and their jaad chewing stories..lol.. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh.....

SOL Holla at me!!!!!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

sorry abti...saxiixii barxadii aan ku afuray baan ugaga soo dhaqaaqay.. Afur balaayo ah ayaa nalagu soo qaarijiye caawa..

Wareer Badanaa!!

N.O.R.F   

Ahh Tuujiye, good to hear from you. Yes i've become a boring old so and so but thats just life i guess. But where have you been? still trying to play football? :D

Somaliland iska illow ninyo. You should concentrate on more pending issues

and that Northner guy what ever he is these days, he became just like you guys..Northner

He is too busy filtering the site with Dubaisnm, if thats even a word. Its so obvious he is been living in one place for a long period of time,because the first chance he got when he left his his former home is, he moved to wherE? You guessesd it, DUBAI. He talks of dubai like a kid in a toys R us for the first time, just overwhelmed...

You really need to do alot more travelling and quit with this obsession of dubai this and dubai that.

Tuujiye   

^^^ I think you missed this qaldaan guy lazy... why don't you just ask his azz to come back to you in Ontario!!! shiiiiiiiiiidh..anagaa hadal luuq noo soo marinee cajuusa yahee faraha gaagaaban............

Northner saaxiib Yes i'm still trying to play football and i'm still having fun life as always...but what ever happend to you and Somaliland pro..Maxkamadaha maa ka cabsatay..kkkkkk...lol.. you know wadaadadaan Calankiina waa gubaayaan...lol.. Kii somaliya ayaa la gubay kiina maxaa kasugee..loool.. kii mareekanka camal aa loogubaa runtii...lol..

OK OK... I'm just joking but yee...........

Nuune, waraa adiga aniga markaan soo noqodo lee maa wax soo qoree??? kaalay aniga walaashaa maa qabaa maxaa iigu hiilinee ama ii daba socotaa..bambiino waaxid...lol..

Rudy..looooooooool.. I respect Nur man..I can't say nothing but goodness about him.. the old man is bigger shaxaari than me....ilaahey irzaaqada ha u furo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Zuzuki aa la moodaa xalay dhan inaa riixeesay biyaamo waaxid, aalkoliiste kapitalist ah aa tahay wadaadada ka leexo cammii

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^^^ looooooooooool waraa adiga wadaada bilaash aa ugu daba ganbanee..saqajaanka ugu horeeyo ee ganaaxi lahaayeen adiga waaye.........

Meeqo gabdhood baa been kusoo guursatay xamar markaa aday last year.. and shaleemaii la xiraaye oo saqajaamiinta lahaayeen adiga dibada gacan maka siin jirinoo.... Garbaduub in laguu soo xiro waye ama miig...kalkalyooni waaxid...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Saalixa   

And what is the point off all this Tujiyee

Attention seeker huh? you want a bit of fame?

Go on MTV you will not get the same attention here.

N.O.R.F   

loool, ninyo ninkan wax ba ka si-a :D

Welcome back

Lazy, i have just taken my shades off. Whats the weather like in Canada? :D

Tuujiye   

And what is the point off all this Tujiyee

Attention seeker huh? you want a bit of fame?

Go on MTV you will not get the same attention here.

saaxiib hadii aa SOL joogi laheed much as I did, you would know the last thing I need here is fame..

Laakiin adi meel maa kaa taabtay habaaranoo yaa! saaxiib raali iyo rubac noqo hadaan meel kaa danqiye....and I been to MTV bro..it was great..I had too much fun at that aword show...

Northner kaalay Layzie wiligaa ma cafineysid miyaa? xitaa ramadaan time you're after her.."different shades" kulahaa...turafatoore waaxid...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^^waar Ramadan laheynine, maxa wakhtigan kusojeediyey? :rolleyes: mise suxurtaadu waa SOL? :D

ps odeyaal kala mesha jooga (Nuune, Castro etc)