Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

I am gone

Ibtisam   

^^ waad iss ceebs! Seriously dude!

All these threads about people coming and going, if you are not bring us anything, den aama taak ama joog! :D

Save Journey baal and do some shopping! inless you still want those boots shipped over!

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Nephy: waxaad socotaba ma imikaan Puerto Rican girl, waliba 'Mad TV' ku jirta ku xasuusiyey, anaa iska bi'i waayey.

Khalas, ya jamaaca, good night! Dhar baan idinku kor dhaqanayey, and I'm done now. LoL.

Actually,BonifaLatifa is extremely funny (looking). She is so Ghetto,even Shaneefa will say Dammmmn thats Ghetto. But,if its any consolation,qoftay kuugu madashay waa quruxley :D

K.K Kalankal, Safar Salaama yaqee. Anakan kale waa kaa ahan karnaayee,ee lakiin waxaa loo yaaba sxbkaa,the troll king,SheekhJaceel. Tolow,muuxu sameyn intaad maqatahay?? :D

1 Australian dollar is worth 91 US cents now. I need to work out where all my missing extended relations are in the States. Perfect time to go.

*All this talk of going is making me think of travel*

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

show khaati baabad iga taagnayd niyow
:D

May adeer. You are breathing news reporter for me. Newska ma aqriyo,adu umbaan war kaa sugaa :D

Nomad, You need a break,This must be the upteenth time you have mentioned travelling. Get on a bus already smile.gif

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^ Faarax you have no idea! Problem with Australia is you can't get out of the country by bus though.
:(

Why,because,some crazy deranged drunk African might harrass you? :D

Good luck,trust me,once you untangle yourself from school & ready to face the world,you will get tired of travelling.

Ibtisam   

Nomadique- ^^Come and visit me! I keep telling you this! But you are adamant about going to America (why anyone would go to that place I don't know!)

^ LoooL Faarax. :D

Ghanima I had no intention of going to the States, but the stronger dollar gives an added incentive. Inshallah I shall visit you in London. smile.gif