Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

I am gone

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Especially to a club, where there are black men.
:D

Qax Qax QaxaaaaaaQax...Sanadka maanta eh Somalida ameyba kadaran yihiin...What are they gonna do to me...I find them to be more respectful than a Somali drunk guy in a club...R U KIDDING ME...

anyways I'm with you on this, hadaan anigu KK qabo beri horaan labada lugood ka jabin lahaa.

Xaasidsanidaa, why jajabis? That's why are not a man... :D

There is nothing I can do in a club that I can not do else where...So I don't see what the big fuss is about on going to a club if you're married...Don't get me wrong, it is not something I do on the regular...I was on vacation for goodness sake...Wah...

NASSIR   

Kat, I have seen Somali girls from Toronto doing the clubbing stuff even a married one. It astonishes me. Xoogaa waa naga ilbaxsan tihiin. :D

Malika   

^^Reer Magaalnimo dhe!..Lol

KK,dont you know once your married,with kids your forbidden to have fun?? Your supposed to be overweight,stay at home mother wearing nothing else but batti,the only entertainment should be hogging the telephone enquiring about xalbada and who kicked her husband out..ofcourse offering the well endured advice,bastarkaa hasoo celiin,mid kale soo jiido!Maa iskagaa kumasrufii jiire.. :D

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

^^You are addicted adeer, looking internet everywher you go, you're bloody sick you need help.

Yeah ,, u right ... i really need help .... can u give me an internet connection in the plane ??

:D

Kool_Kat   

Caamir, horta kumaa eheed, mise magacaa soo badalatay? Ani waan wareeray...I dont the last time going clubbing ee ilbaxnimo eheyd...As for married women going to clubs, I think once in a while is OK...Heck, I don't remember the last time I went to a club, before this time in OH...May be three years ago or so...

ofcourse offering the well endured advice,bastarkaa hasoo celiin,mid kale soo jiido!Maa iskagaa kumasrufii jiire..

Dahia, kax kax kax, wax wax wax, fiq fiq fiq...Adigan makusoo darsoontay...I am actually the other way around...Ani waanba ka sasabaa, naa hooy wiilka iska daa, walaaleey dhib badnidaa...Hadhoow biri hadey soo ceshato, yaa ii muslim eh...Maah maahdii mexey eheed "walaashaa iskuma hubtidee, seedigaa ha isku ceebeen' or something like that...

BTW, xaasidsanidaa, maxaa saas nolosha iiga jajabine; baati and hogging the phone...Xaasid kamaa xaasid...I'll have you know, I wear baati with the matching jewelry, and slippers, with my make up done and the whole shebang...lool...

Nephissa   

L0L@ilbax. Wuu kuu dhiibooyaa, ma fahmin adi. Dhag-ween :D .

And NO, it's not OK for a married woman to go to a club, wax maqal gabar icon_razz.gif . Why can't you and your gfs go to other places where men aren't getting horned up? Waxaa ku wado faduuul. Wiilkaas ina-addeerkay waa inuu ku garaacaa wallee..ilaa fadhiisan diidaye. :D

Kool_Kat   

Dhag-ween aan ahay nooh, damiin farwaaween aa wax loogu qaraa ma maqlin miyaa adi? Walee kii 'horned up' noqdo, isagaa isku noqday ma anuu iinoqday...Markey isoo ag istaangaan or ey rabaan iney ila dheelaan, I just tell them 'no ingriis baliis, dankis', then i look away...As for in la'i garaaco, anilee amaa tumaa...lol