Sign in to follow this  
Uma

An otha sis in the house!

Uma   

Salam folks. Let me start by saying I really admire how majure you guys disscus issues here. I always read ur threats and opinions and think you are doing a good job. After coming to this site regularly, I thought whynot register and become a part of it.

Anyways, I am new to this site and will appritiate if you show me some love and welcome me.

Looking forward to hear ur kind word. Not ur nomad words!

Oh, one other thing: would some body tell me why you guys use the word "nomad" over and oevr. Just curious.

Ya also gotta watch my spellin.... I am not good at it.

by for now my nomad peeps!

Salaam Uma

Welcome to Sol. Hope you'll feel at home ASAP.

Why NOMADS? Well thats what we are famous for "somalis" our pastoral culture, moving from one place to another to find that "perfect niche" a place to find pastor for the animals and well supplies for humans. In this case a place to find solace, advice, sharing a joke or two and some may say a good dialogue.So, start posting and enjoy the experience while you can.

Fiamanillah

Sis in Islam

Salaam,

Uma,

Please welcome to the Homestead, and grap a seat or Ganbadh, hope you enjoy joining and mixing with your other nomads.

Don't be afraid, they are friendly lot, and talk about anything under the sun.you can find them fighting today friendly tonight - truly nomad spirit.

So long and Nabad iyo Caano

or caano iyo Hilib

Uma   

Wow!!! Thank you guys. I feel like I am home. Lol really!

And Warrior of Light, thanks 4 the explanation.

LayZieGirl, Yeah right! Haven't I? kk

Come on board sis and welcome the world of Nomads.

Bear in mind thou, you on the same boat as of the rest, sink with SOL or float, sometime is a share you contribute, however negative, positive that may be.

Push from your side..