Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

This is for you juxa....

Originally posted by dawaco:

shujui...saw u on the bbc shakin it on the nothin hill carnaval bro. ARRIBA.........nice shiny glittery kastuumo
;)

LoooooL! Cant believe I missed that! :D

Lovely poem Dawaco...I only wish my younger sisters would appreciate me the way you appreciate juxa.

dawoco   

thank you Barwaaqo, I'm sure you're appreciated where ever you go abaayo. It was soo lovely meeting your sister and you. And of course wildcat. We should do a girls nite out soon!

lol@R_O_Y saxiib i dont know what to laugh more @, the akward admission.......or the fact that it seems you have finally awoken from ur slumber ((gents and ladets picture homer simpson dribbling over his sofa)) and you get the picture that i have :D

Dawaco how you do tease lol. I feel imust ((while the going is still good))protest my innocense aloud and clear before anyone else belives that i have any item of clothing that is glittery smile.gif .......and i wasnt @ the notting hill shakin it.......that was my evil twin ana_jua-2 :D

LoooL@Og-Moti, always knew you were a hater.

Dawaco and Juxa,

Waaw! magnifique! out of this world! Amazing sisters you are, I love you guys even more now. Inside am all messed up right now fo'real.

*come guys, group hug please*

asxantu

Sincere   

Dawaco/Juxa that was really touching.

After reading this thread. the song "love is in the air" ( tom jones i think), somehow got stuck in my head

dawoco   

I saw a thread with my name on it, my heart jumped in my chest. And then i thought to myself must be a new dawoco on the block, cos no way i would write a whole topic dedicated to that she-man icon_razz.gif

And then i opened the thread and had a real cringe moment. What was i thinking? But then again,those WERE my prozac days, discussing things like shiny kastuumooyin with carneval attending sujus were the norm. At least that is my excuse and i STAND by it :D

OG Moti   

dawaco walahi i felt the same! i read a post carring my name, I could swear I didnt write these words, it made pranoid, maybe these admins are using our names to post and maybe hope in the process to ruin our reputation.. but hey

the poam was seriously beautiful and i mean from both of you ( dawaco you wrote it of course!)

Anyway good to be back to SOL it has been awhile, spread the love and keep it coming pips...

Peace

Juxa   

ala ala ala :rolleyes:

checkmate, must u bring this one up again? seriously those were the days, i cant believe it has been 2 years since then. it was wonderful seeing all those nomads ( yes i still think it was great).

dawaco who u callin she-male :mad:

i cant believe i said that about u! i want to take it all back,

and old adeer moti, what were u thinking :confused:

ok, now i am ready for serious hug :)hab-hab, habooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

OG_Girl   

Oooh how did I miss this topic! Dawaco and Juxa, Just great poems, Masha-Allah. Even thought you made me tear, I miss my elder sister :(

OG_Moti, welcome adero. Hugs and kisses smile.gif

Salam

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ why are u welcoming him? moti aint same as the old moti, therefore he aint deserving for welcome or a hug!

bilaa caleeeeeeek

shyhem   

I had no idea there were sisters and brothers here.Next time i hope nobody comes with his/her parents here.

OG Moti   

Juxa and OG, I am a changed man, and I am a peaqce loving man, so please consider that, what is with old and adeer, you are confusing people, some will think i am old man, and in their heart they know i am just a kid, and others will think I am adeer to all SOL, so they might bring their parents and uncles and SOL will turn to Somali cafe and topics of Shaahi under tree and shaal, and dirac will be discussed.. anyway good to be back thanx og and juxa i know u welcoming me in ur heart

PEace