Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Bald Heads

Ms DD   

Hey Sheh

Got quite late huh? That can mean only good thing smile.gif

Do u want sissy for man? Cos soft skine bloke is just that.

Losing hair is traumatic for women, but for men, it is part of their manhood..they just need to shave off the strands that is left.

Salma   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^ugh at rough hands(OK ugh only if he gets to touch me otherwise who cares LOL). Sorry about last night, got quite late.
smile.gif

Losing hair is traumatic- imagine losing yours Zulfa. They're probably losing some hair and dealing with it pre-emptively.

Waa runta, it is horrific to lose your hair. But, dear, most of these guyz are not losing their hair by chance or bcz of their fate, it's by their choice. Girl, this is becoming a national security issue LOL.....

Why the extremism: Somali men are either 1) Afro Generation or 2) Kojak Generation LOL (wel 7aki elek ya jarah :D )

NGONGE   

^^ I had hair oly last month. I shaved it when I went on holiday (allah ye5li henood debai). When I got back, everyone kept telling me I looked healthier, younger, etc. (I did not tell them it was the haircut). :D

LOL DD, good as in it's not bad but it's still not for me. Ax, but the temptation. Crikey. :D Back to the hair, nobody likes to lose it. A bit like death, u might know it's coming but it's still a shock.

Zulfa, I noticed a head-shaving trend here about 10 years ago; about time it reached the ME. When I go there I find the men sooo hairy. smile.gif

Salma   

Really,,, hairy?? probably the Arab guyz who grow their hair... But somalis, no way... Have u came to UAE?

Ngogne: You should appreciate Babu or Raju for the the super hair-cut of urs,, So with the hair-cut, have you got a massage for your neck and shoulders as well?!! :D I am sure a massage from the Indian Fingrz would make u glow and look like a twenty+ fresh spirit.

Urban   

I know for a fact that most women (and some men) can't resist a nice little rub on a clean noggin. Zulfa don't miss out.

Blessed   

Some men look good with their bold heads but in any case a bold head is much better than half a bold or the SheikhHamdan wannabe look. :rolleyes: I actually saw a few (wish it was a one off) Faaraxs that looked like they've relaxed their hair in the UAE. :eek: