Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Your Help NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED

Pacifist   

TO my brothers and sister of Islam i though since this topic below is supposed to be posted in Islam hence i appologize in advance but its crucial i posted in general section since its viewed more...

This will happen in seattle and i posteded it here so that others Nomad all over the Globe can do or try to do the same...

Walahi we have to help anybody who says they are MUslim should help with this.. try to organize if not try to spread the news to your areas to local masjids or even local organizations to do this rally...IN THE STREETS OF THE GLOBES. THE REASON THIS IS HAPPENING IS WE ARE SEEN AS NOT UNITED WALAHI I SWEAR IF THIS HAPPENED TO A FELLOW US OR BRITISH SOLDIER HELL WOULD HAVE BREAK LOSE.. I pray for all the muslims who are suffering in this world may ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON OF US DIED OR ALIVE amIN aND MAY ALLAH MAKE THE PAIN OF OUR DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE SUFFERING DISAPPEAR.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE PICTURES IN THE NEWS MEDIA

HENCE THIS IS A SIMPLE TASK TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TOGETHER UNITED...

STOP THE BULL &**# TALK AND LETS DO ACTION

BROTHERS WEAR WHITE AND SISTER WEAR BLACK UNITED WE STAND TOGETHER...aMIN

In the Name of Allah, most compassionate and most merciful

PLEASE ANNOUNCE, PLEASE COME!

TO OUR PEACEFUL RALLY (NEXT FRIDAY)

Our Muslim Community will gather in Seattle to,

END THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ

A silent peaceful rally, A prayer for peace, A time to come together

ALL of Musjids, ALL Muslim Students, Islamic Schools students, Families and Children of the Puget Sound Area are invited to rally on

Friday, May 14th, 2004 (from 3:30 – 5:00 PM)

to END THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ

Jackson Federal Building 915 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98174-1091

Please Come Early, Come in Peace

LOCATION: Jackson Federal Building, 915 Second Avenue, Seattle, WA 98174-1091

WHO: All the Muslims in Western Washington (from Bellingham to Olympia)

WHAT: Stand-up for the injustice in IRAQ

WHEN: On Friday, May 14th, 2004 From 3:30 – 5:00 PM

WHY: Enough is enough, END THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ

NOW IS THE TIME FOR A PEACEFUL RALLY; FOR THE PLEASURE OF ALLAH ONLY

NOT TO SHOUT!

NOT TO SCREEM!

BUT TO HOLD POSTERS AND BANNERS AS A COMMUNITY

(with powerful positive messages and persuasive pictures enlarged)

IN SILENCE, WHICH WILL INSHALLAH WILL CREATE EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY IN THE MINDS OF OUR FELLOW CITIZENS!

IF WE COME FOR PEACE, IF WE ARE PEACEFUL,

InshaAllah, THEY WILL LISTEN, AND IF THEY LISTEN, MAYBE…………

Please voice your support and spread the word.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREELY ASSEMBLE AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J.Lee   

Mansha'allah for posting this message....We need something like this cause what is happening in Iraq is beyond Despicable. Insha'allah I'll be in attendance and I'll pass this message on

OG Moti   

After i saw the pictures .. now i want to join resistance army for restoring dignity .. i will stop blaming Alqaida, cause to me all human are animals ... anyone could be bad and none muslims are worse towards muslims cause they feel threaten..

After i saw the pictures and how arrogant ramisfeild was about it in his press release .. i think it is a pay back time, and that assshole ramisfeild is a low life.. less human ... sister i wish you good luck .. expose the rats ... and i wish if i could be there.. peace

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Walaahi as much as it hurts :( us to hear and see these pictures, we knew one way or the other this was happening, but choice not to think about it. Now that is out of the open, it tears me inside as a Muslim to witness my fellow Muslims suffering by the hands of the gaalo in their own-land. The whole world saw it and agrees with us that it is Inhuman, disrespectful and zero tolerant behaviour. As much as they agree with us, it doesn’t effect them nor hurt them at all, as much as it is to Muslims. Is all about lip service, sweat talking to persuade the world. I believe they r proud of it & won’t stop this kind behaviour as long as they r in Iraq.

Bottom line is yes it breaks our heart to see it and hear it, but r our muslim governors doing anything about it? The answer is no, as long as we r actionless & powerless, we will be humiliated like this. Oh have anyone thought what they did to the Iraqis they did it to the afghans as well :mad: !think about it!.

P.s

Even if we protest they won’t do anything about it until us muslims do something about it. Allah said:- “Allah does not change the lot of nation unless they have (tried) to change it themselves” (13:11).

We need to correct our mistakes & go back to our deen In order to overcome this problem. In that way we will succeed.

Pacifist   
Originally posted by Buubto:

Bottom line is yes it breaks our heart to see it and hear it, but r our muslim governors doing anything about it? The answer is no, as long as we r actionless & powerless, we will be humiliated like this.

Brother walahi it makes a big difference what only what one person can do it. Again please i beg of you please take a stand.

I wish i was living around that area i would have certainly joined but i have a friend who lives there and i did sent this article to him. I hope all his family attends there..but by the way somalis are too lazy to go rallies like this for really.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Hasna

Sis first of all I am a sis not a bro. secondly as much as I think is pointless to go to protesting just to beg our enemies to sort out our issues. I can’t go simply I am the other side of the world. Tell me, if we r muslims for how long we protested to say our opinion whether it was the war in Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya & etc. did anyone responded to us? No simply u can’t depend on ur enemy, if u want justice u have to fight for ur rights.

Senora   

After i saw the pictures and how arrogant ramisfeild was about it in his press release .. i think it is a pay back time, and that assshole ramisfeild is a low life..

Did you see that sh!t??....i couldnt believe it...He actually said that the only reason the American people and everyone else is shocked because this was something that got leaked?...let's forget about the actual acts displayed on the pictures, let's forget what they were ordered to do?....this sh!t pisses me off...

Something that was going on since January,( But Iraqi's say that they have complaned since November) and the only problem there is, is the big mouths that leaked this crap!!..

And what an arrogant son of a b!t@h...

they think a few court marshalls will make this all better....those *******s that ordered them to do this should be court marshalled...

I hope this fuels the fire....but do you guys know that those involved are private investigators( the ones that are suppose to be interrogating these jailmates)....and they are Israeli's.....!!

wallahi...i dont even know what to do. I suport anyone who does something to help our brothers and sisters in islam....and good luck to you Hasna....i'm proud of you!

Macalin   

Lets see what the custodians of ISLAM..WILL SAY AND DO!....AM sure the sacuudi government will boycott anything american!or better yet,the government will organise a demo against americans! icon_razz.gif RIGHT FOLKS?...ow wait wait...didnt they PLAN AND TOOK PART IN THIS WAR? :mad: --GEE!

Pacifist   

Thanks Mrembo

What am tired of is just sitting around and complaining. And for us to wait the government to do something about it...Its time to do something about it....Ya Allah Please guide me amin

I remember my mom telling me

"You don't really understand something or the pain until it happens to you"

I can only imagine what the iraqi, Afghans, Africans or even the palestines are going through...

I am so sickened by the images seriously. I have become depressed and i feel empty and sad because my ummah is suffering...

I wonder what would the Sahabahs do in this age and time .... lets imagine and us well its doesn't either bothers us or we just now how to talk..

What if this was happening to us....

What would happen

Please if i have offended you ... that is not the intention but to simply understand the complexity of the situation...

peace

Blessed   

Make ducaa people. Nothing is greater than Allah! Maybe you can help out by sending donations and organising ourselves. What is decreed for us will not miss us (unless we make ducaa) but this is a test of faith. There is so much we can do:

Pary

Donate

Speak out agaisnt the oppression

Unite

And in-sha Allah, will help us...this isn't the first time this sort of thing happened to the Muslims.. and it won't be the last. But remember, those brothers and sisters will get thier rewards for enduring this hardship, so it's not all doom.

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Lets see what the custodians of ISLAM..WILL SAY AND DO!....AM sure the sacuudi government will boycott anything american!or better yet,the government will organise a demo against americans!
icon_razz.gif
RIGHT FOLKS?...ow wait wait...didnt they PLAN AND TOOK PART IN THIS WAR? :mad: --GEE!

Sucks, don't it!