Sign in to follow this  
Abyan

Women fight for right to bare breasts

ElPunto   

^But that doesn't explain the old men who go about topless. Surely their metabolism is the same.

I think it's not their health they're worried about. It's for the rest of us - they don't want us to go about having coronaries at the sight. :D

no no no, that's were the heat conservation of body hair comes in.

As we age, unlike our poor women, we get more of the good stuff on our chests hence we build a natural air barrier to stop heat escaping our bodies.. .

Biixi, dont remind me those years between 13-19. hadii naag la ii guurin lahaa. Sidaan u saaranahay waa dhiman lahayd baan u malayn. inkastoonan hadaba dab yar shidayn looool

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Biixi, dont remind me those years between 13-19. hadii naag la ii guurin lahaa. Sidaan u saaranahay waa dhiman lahayd baan u malayn. inkastoonan hadaba dab yar shidayn looool

Habaarane: ma waxaa saaran tahay ziizoow or enetree mise dameer?

Waa bilaa anshax wiilku. :rolleyes:

Thierry.   

Does not surprise me one bit After all Sweden is the land of sexual liberalism, I remember when I was kid in Stockholm in 1993 playing football with some mates, grown women where sunbathing naked not to far from us, you can imagine our astonishment.

I blame it all on the socialdemokratener