Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

UK Somali Team Arrives in Toronto.

Ibtisam   

Nomadique:

I can only think of a few, and they struggled to get even those few, Would not exactly call them successes stories.

Anyway, have you guys forgotten you guys are Somali nationals, why are u even supporting them, waad luuteen big time. :D At least we have more black players in most sport/(apart from snooker.) You should all you just support England. :D

And if it is skill based support, then neither Aussie or England has the best skill, so just give up the lot of you. Labaad baa waa laaka fiicanyah.

Farah I'm not familiar with the rules and positions, i though in rugby, you just have to be big bully, run from your side to the other all at once, while damaging everyone on the way. What is this hooker position north is an expert on??? pray, explain yourself.

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Nomadique:

I can only think of a few, and they struggled to get even those few, Would not exactly call them successes stories.

Anyway, have you guys forgotten you guys are Somali nationals, why are u even supporting them, waad luuteen big time.
:D
At least we have more black players in most sport/(apart from snooker.) You should all you just support England.

And if it is skill based support, then neither Aussie or England has the best skill, so just give up the lot of you. Labaad baa waa laaka fiicanyah.

First of all england & the UK are cheats. When it comes to team sports like the olympics,they come as the UNITED KINGDOM & when it comes to individual sports,they go as england & Ireland & the other two i cant seem to remember :D

Apart from cricket,the United Kingdom along with its neighbors(England,Whales,Scottland & ireland :D ) never won anything major...at least the australians excell in rugby & swimming,what do they boast off?

Farah I'm not familiar with the rules and positions, i though in rugby, you just have to be big bully, run from your side to the other all at once, while damaging everyone on the way. What is this hooker position north is an expert on??? pray, explain yourself.

Lool,youre not familiar with any rules & positions? My,arent you Naive & clueless... Dear theres a lot to learn,I will let Rokko handle you from here forth icon_razz.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Rokko,I think Norf was a
Hooker

i doubt he has the talent sxb :D

Xanthus

waanku jeclaa weliba aad iyo aad..shame you didn't notice..

Nomadique :D

^LOL, My Faarax in shining armour has come to the rescue.

Cheers.

P.S Xanthus, If i wanted to support a nation of blacks i would go directly to the source - I would pick one from Africa.

Ibtisam   

^^The source lacks the means to get notice, so pick a side girlfriend.

Farah

^^^loool @cheats, Adgia you are American nooh?? iska aamus please, you only have good runners (few) and nothing else, and golf. so you better bow down :D

lool that has me cracking up, lol @UK and england, say what? lool. and you have yet to explain ur rule dear, you cannot get out that easily, and rokko just said he hates me, surely you won't leave me with him, now would ya??

Rokko:

lool, yeah yeah old man :rolleyes: It is my gain. I did notice, I was just looking for a way to get you off my tail, and now i have. :D lol now that was easy!

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^loool @cheats, Adgia you are American nooh?? iska aamus please, you only have good runners (few) and nothing else, and golf. so you better bow down

lool that has me cracking up, lol @UK and england, say what? lool. and you have yet to explain ur rule dear.

Lool,See we Americans invent our own sports & tournaments & declare ourselves World Champs even though no other country participates in these games.

Nomadique, the phrase is Faarax in shining Macawis(copy right Valenteenah)

Lol@lack of talent from north,Rokko,Can you please explain to Xanthus here what a Hooker does~ icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^ I stand corrected.

P.S When will the World Series actually be a world Series?

When the world participates in it? icon_razz.gif

I love America!!

Ibtisam   

^^too bad they don't love you :rolleyes:

Lool,See we Americans invent our own sports & tournaments & declare ourselves World Champs even though no other country participates in these games. [

lool, self declared hopeless bunch, you sure are hopeless. Waaxba haa iigo reexiin Rokko, you get yourself out from this rat hole and explain. Rokko has gone to lick his wounds. Lol :D

Malika   

Xanthus,I can hear the bell ringing,isnt time to go home now... smile.gif

I see the Aussies pleaing their case here..lol

Ibtisam   

Munira:

^^^loool^^ yes mum, but i have 30mins left, I promise to behave mother, can i stay :D lol

Nomadique-

Now when did you become this guys spokes person?? and why on earth are you helping him, he is a guy and an american at that, what on earth happened to girl power!?? Isolate America etc