Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

UK Somali Team Arrives in Toronto.

What's up with all this negativity ma peepz, if the guys showed great skillz and won the game so be it "Congrats to them".

For those of you who are upset of their posture in the pictures, look back into your own album I bet ya you'll find some pic's in there hanging performing same gesture/postures.

Enjoy the tournaments.

Peace, Love and Unity

Kool_Kat   

Warheedha haya, wuxu yar yaraa...I went to Weston/Lawrence just the other day, and all I saw was these little guys, I could've sworn they were not older than 16 or 17yrs...And someone tells me that they are here for the Soccer Tournament...WHAATTTT!!!!!!!

N'way, reer Toronto how's the tournament going...I don't follow it...But I always go to the Fanils...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THEM...majaha yar yar lee ha iska jabinina...

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Munira002:

^^Have you see the dudes in Toronto,those are well fed Somalis hadee!

Doesnt matter. A man from London who cant play football should be ashamed of himself. If he is from Liverpool then its even worse :D

Warheedha haya, wuxu yar yaraa...I went to Weston/Lawrence just the other day, and all I saw was these little guys, I could've sworn they were not older than 16 or 17yrs...And someone tells me that they are here for the Soccer Tournament...WHAATTTT!!!!!!!

They have parked themselves at Banaadir restaurant. Meeshaas ayee wada dhoowanyihiin all teams ka yimid dibadda, qaas ahaa the four teams from Landhan. Free baaraxi bariis food ayee ka helaan, I guess.

N.O.R.F   

^^Is that designed so they dont play well? The baarixi bariis la siinaayo? I think Tdot. are employing some dirty tricks to win it :D

I actually was there last night after 11 p.m. since all other good Soomaali restaurants were closed, being holiday and such. Bariis qalalan oo aroortii la kariye ayee nasoo hordhigeen iyo hilib u eg wax adiga ku cuni karo.

Laabjeex [heartburn] aan ka qaaday waligeey igu dhicin. Couldn't sleep walaahi.

You have a point. They too were there eating like dad abaar dishay. I mean dhalintaas Landhan ka yimid.

N.O.R.F   

Waar bal ninkan eega. Ya bariis iyo hilib cuna at 11pm?? MMA reer magaal baaban kumoodaayey maxa kugu dacay? No wonder you couldnt sleep,,,,

Duqa, maqaadayaha dhan badanaa waa wada xirnaayeen, oo straight from that tournament ayaa ka nimid. Oo marti ila socotay. We had three choices: Either Alcuruba's casarii [which we got tired of eating xalwo and sambuus] or Banaadir or a fast food joint.

Kaligeenana ma ahayn as I said dad badan ka yimid ciyaarahaas, including the players cunaaye. I am sure iyagana laabjeexa ila qabeen. :D

SN600.jpg

By the way, these -- Soomaali United -- are kuwa beat gareeye North London. I can't believe their back centre defender -- the one who carries Maldini's number #5 camal -- is indhayar. An indhayar that knows how to play, though. Their goalkeeper, whom I had casually played against some years back, is really good.

LS600.jpg

One of the other London teams, London Stars. Not the North London.

NGONGE   

^^^ I know a man who does. Still plays with them in fact. He tries to drag me to a game every darn weekend.

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Munira002:

^^Have you see the dudes in Toronto,those are well fed Somalis hadee!

Doesnt matter. A man from London who cant play football should be ashamed of himself. If he is from Liverpool then its even worse
:D
:D:D

N.O.R.F   

^^^ I know a man who does. Still plays with them in fact. He tries to drag me to a game every darn weekend.

You must be a very good player :Dicon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I used to be good in my teens. I think he remembers that and still believes that like Apollo Creed managed to get the best out of Rocky Balboa in Rocky II, he too can return me to my former one-game-that-was-a-fluke glory :D

Malika   

Why are the guys from London all dark and skinny,while their components are light skinned and fit!Hmmm..and the canadians have a chinese man in their midst,this is not fair...where is the Hindi in the London team..

:D

Ibtisam   

^^^He is somali Chinese, why on earth do you want hindi on the London team :D lool, you crack me up!

p.s. What is wrong with Dark and Skinny ( just trying to stick up for our boys .) Honestly munira it is because we get a bit more sun here and they have a better diet. :D Anyway they all look like little kids.

p.s.s. I would not call them good looking, they have been air brushed :D

p.s.s. Ngonge please tell your friend to give the boys a better coloured kit! issh