Sign in to follow this  
ayaanick

Tacsi: One of My bestfriend is gone!!!

ayaanick   

Minneapolis Woman Dies in Crash

Every one knew her as Lizza. One of my bestfriends...I will certianly miss her very, very much!!!

Family and friends are mourning the loss of a Minneapolis woman killed by a vehicle fleeing police Saturday night. Her loved ones are trying to understand just what happened.

Minneapolis police say this was not a police chase. But the family of 29-year-old Fregenet Tafesse Woubshet wants more details from police as they try to come to grips with the sudden and tragic loss of a woman who they say wanted to save the world.

Woubshet died instantly when a man fleeing police slammed his vehicle into hers at the intersection of 12th Avenue South and East 28th Street around 5:45 Saturday night.

Minneapolis police say it all started when two officers saw a vehicle stopped at 12th and 26th, with a man standing near the vehicle. The officers stopped to question the driver and the pedestrian, but say the driver sped off. Police say by the time an officer got back in the squad car, the suspect had already hit Woubshet's SUV.

Woubshet was an Ethiopian immigrant who became an American citizen last year. Friends say her dream was to help others.

Eman Ausman, a friend of Woubshet says, “She's very loving and caring, very caring, very caring person for each individual, it doesn't matter whether she knows that person or not, she cares about everybody. “

Minneapolis police are still looking for the man who was driving the vehicle that hit Woubshet. He fled on foot after his vehicle crashed into her SUV. Despite a search, officers were unable to find him.

Macalin   

Am sorry ayanick abt ur freind am really sorry

I have always and i mean always wondered the point of car chases they course more harm than any good.

this is a redundant LAW and it should be scrapped all 2gether i mean with modern tech and what not they shouldnt be..now look a poor immigrant lost her life coz of an ***** !~ i hate this COPS!

look at it this way~-she was meant to GO and no Q abt it....Allah brings and takes away

I heard that on the news. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Allah U Naxaristo. We all have to leave sometime. Ayaanick, just take it easy and may Allah help u through this hard time.

Juxa   

Ayaanick, iam sorry about yr friend, alaha u naxariisto, adigana samir iyo iimaan, life is like that.

ayaanick   

Thank you everyone. Nothing can bring her back, I guess her time was up, but we are coping with her loss still.

This poem is by my Neice Kinsi

Missing you...

Missing you...

If you only knew..

Staring at the star-filled night,

Maybe you see the same sight...

Maybe you`re wishing on that shooting star,

Like I am...from afar,

Maybe you hear my voice,

Though I`m not uttering any noise.

But i`m glad life gave me the opportunity,

To actually see,