Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

The Origin Of Your Username..................

Hibo   

Originally posted by El~nino:

damn i can't believe ppl are laughin' at what happens to me everday on a daily basis... to answer one's question well everytime i hear about a hurricane i be like oh no and start to faint...lol...by da way so far i like everyone's name in here and i hope we get a lot more comin'...unixguru as u can see u don't need my reply cuz abdinuur gave u all da defintions of my signature( thanks abdinuur)...hey i been tryin' to use the new messanger but i don't know how so if any one knows how please let me know or private email me nah mean... stay up peeps

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

mataan   

salaaaams;

well mine is self-explanatory... i can see u r already figuring out... i am a twin so my family call me mataan and i like it...

the other day i was telling my lil nephew who si only 3 yrs old about the originality of my name and i told him that i had another twin... guess what he said "...but abtiyo how comes u r not half")

peace

raula   

I guess some pps in here have "abused" ma name...by they way its pronounced as RUWLA..get it..

its a sijui name..I guess that explains more bout me then...

midwesta

Hibo   

Ameenah

is the name of my crazy, sweet and cute niece. i chose it cos she kinda reminds me of myself when i was little.... my she is crazy and I was as crazy as hell.

it also, means truthfull + faithfull,

I have faith in Allah and i am too bloody daacad.

its just my favourit name.

RayZak   

ma name is popular in the usa ...specialy minnesota..where them somalis qaxootis are full of it...lol...isn't that tight?

lol

huh...i like it though......

Hibo   

fligh.13 u represent a lot of cool people so watch u'r actions! don't abuse the name.

well mine is just name i pick out of the blue, but my favorite rapper is Nas & illmatic is the name of his last album so maybe that's why I choose this name, peace.

Hibo   

Well one day my mother comes up to me and says to me the that one of her friends says that "Vaseline",<------(sorry folks not a cheap promo)is good for the skin. She yelled at me and told me to start using it. Being the little mamas girl i am i listen to my mother and started using Vaseline. I put it all over my body for the first time, my brother looked over at me as i walked to the computer and said "damn, you look Sparkly" so i adopted the name as i logged on.

Rokko   

My crew is about 300 members deep. I got like a whole tribe, well-trained and ready to attack namean?

watch out fellas.

nuune   

this used 2 be my nickname,that is where it came from,but now my real nickname is abdinuune

i love this user name,aamiin