Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

The Origin Of Your Username..................

Abdinuur   

Caydiid...very helirious bro. Welcome and finish 'em funny stories. Did this snake have a name also...plz, give us the details...lol...good to see you on NOMAD ZONE...again, welcome.

Salaan...

C/nuur:

Aheey waardiyihii waa kanaa. Magaceey hadii la raaco asalkiis kistoo walax lagu wareero waaye, ee marka ii samar waxaa dhihi doono.

I used to call myself Waryaa--but suddenly I realized it was a very common name used by the anons. So, not to be confused with that aspect, I decided to add an extra one. It thus became Maskiin Waryaa. Ah, again, I realized that it isn't really a matched name. So, I needed another name to add that starts with the letter M or W. It, hence, then, became Maskiin Macruuf Waryaa. I searched a one that has a letter W with a fun side too. But, I couldn't come up with one. I sometime decided Waardiye would do better. But, If I called myself Miskiin Macruuf Waryaa Waardiye, I would feel there is something missing. So, eventually I substituted the Waardiye part with Aqiyaar. Miskiin Macruuf Waryaa Aqiyaar was finally formed. And ever since it was like that. Oh, yes, in somaliaonline.com I use MMA because the register side wouldn't allow me to have a four-worded name. So, I dropped the Waryaa part.

Saas lee waaye.

Unix:

LoL. Waraa. Magacee aa ku dilay yaah. Kac waraa. Ha iga cunin nooh. smile.gif

Baydan:

Sister, sax waaye 'fruit' aa la dhahaa baydaan. Hadii 'baydan' yahey ma ogi lakiin shaqal dheer markiis laga dhigo oo baydaan yahey fruit la cuno oo Xamar ka bixi jiray aa la dhahaa.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

Buubto

your name is cool, but if I had to call you a name describing being as naag fudud, then I would call you {Siteey Manoogto}.

If you were my wife, then I would repeatedly say markaan jamaaceeno "Naa idhig, idhig, idhig, idhig dulka, balo kula buubtee!!!" lol

------------------

Somali diidoow silic udhimo

Salaan...

Caydiid:

Ki Ki Ki!! Xaa tiri? Siteey Manoogto. Iyaah, Ciyaal Bilaajo Carab iska dheh bo. Mise, ciyaal Kaasa Bal-balaare. Iyaah, ar magac aas u heshay nooh. Siteey fariinka ka fakadey dheh bo. Dhaq Dhaq Dhaq. Kud Kud Kud. smile.gifsmile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

My dad always calls me Barwaaqo, which is why I chose it. It is not my name but it has the same meaning as my name. It is not very creative, but I really love it.

Hibo   

aight aight mine is little crazy and please do not laugh at me cuz i take it personal...well one day i was vacationin' in florida i think it three years ago and i woke up early u kow brush my teeth and turn on da news and there was a severe hurricane michele watch...u know me bein' a typical somali i started makin' fun of the hurricane and callin' it hurricane cambaro...lol...and then the news reporter adviced us to stay at home but once again u know me bein' that crazy nomad i went to da beach...when i went to da beach i saw these big signs that said PLEASE KEEP AWAY...but my dumb ass sneaked in the beach..so i took off my clothes with only shorts left in my body so i went to da public restroom(the once that are outside) and b4 i knew it this big ass hurricane took my bathrom and includin' me and guess what? i also lost my shorts, my clothes and my cell phone...lol...as i'm typin' this i can't go on cuz after this i might start to cry and one thing i learned was take things seriously...

I hope u understand how i got my name

oh yeah El~nino means hurricane in spanish since i was with my spanish girlfriend...

------------------

Aimin' for the SKY

ONKOD   

Salaama!!

I chose ONKOD

#1 it is the name of a powerful sound.

#2 it is misterious.

#3 it can be fearful.

#4 it is followed by rain, and rain is a good news for the nomads.

So let it rain forever...........

Hibo   

lol @ El~nino........walaahi u r a funny guy. I guess u haven't been out in hurricane since......

Abdinuur   

unixguru, "Aimin' for the sky' is a metaphoric words that basically mean, "stay up and aim high"...what...did one of your teachers say that to you or somethin'..?

This also can be a motivational words that suggest the same thing.

Aim for the sky!!!

Buubto   

Caydiid@lol no thanx i prefer my original name Buubto as it is unique than sitay manoogto rolleyes.gifeek.gif

El~nino biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif dat is halirious.

[This message has been edited by Buubto (edited 01-19-2002).]

Beerlula   

Well haven't been around for a while- some very interesting names here....

Mine comes from the song beerlula- loved the song so much that eventually some of my friends thought the name actually suited me and ended up calling me beerlula. Not only does it sound cute but it is very much SOmali too.

Hibo   

well mine is just a normal somali name that i liked and the "03" is ma graduation year.

so most of ma usernames in the net end wit

"03" cuz i just luv it.

peace.