Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

iPhone is so awesome

TOO EXPENSIVE LOOOL. I already have a Ipod video and a cell phone I just can't give them away for an iphone atleast not as a poor student.

You might want to reserve the excitement of this new product for a later time because a lawsuit has already been filed on behalf of Cisco Systems to stop the trademark of Iphone from being used by AppleInc, and what's so great about it when they are giving exclusive rights to AT&T cingular customers, you have to join them inorder to use the phone for now, unless they have plans to launch on other phone networks in the near future. Other than that, $500 US dollars is too much for a phone.

^^^ ..and how did you reach that the Syrian Abdulfattah John Jandali was a muslim?

a) if he was a muslim, he shouldn't take John as his middle name, right?

b) and still if he was a muslim then he wouldn't put up his "son" for adoption! (thinking arab mentality)

Taliban   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

..and how did you reach that the Syrian Abdulfattah
John
Jandali was a muslim?

Some Muslims in the West change their names to get job not accessible to Muslims, to be "accepted", to not be associated with "terrorists", or for a host of other reasons. Some Arab Christians (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon) have Muslim names or names similar to Muslim names, like Samir. Steve's father could have been a Muslim, or not. I don't see what's the relevancy of the faith of his dad; Steve is a non-Muslim. His company makes huge profits, and it's probable part of the profits he makes (contributions to neocons/Israelis, neocon/Israeli shareholders or investors, iwm) go into killing Muslims; that's what is relevant.

apple should come up with ads like the helio because the Iphone is not a phone but a computer, it has a Mac OS X (hands down the best OS). There is nothing you can not do with it. The best part, it can be easly updated with whatever new feature they come out with in the future unlike other phones which come out with a new model. I have owned several Blackberries but thought that getting my e-mails instantly did not wurrent the ridiculous BB data fees cingular charges ($40). My answer, I thought, was their flip "Smartphone" which I bought a week ago but it turns out that its window based apps can not work with my Mac. The Iphone is the answer to my phone dreams and I will buy it when it comes out in june, whatever the price. By the way, all smartphones cost that amount but with some discounts such a 2 year contract or an employee discount, which is what I use, it should be cheaper. lastly, Apple will most likely proof in court that Cisco's Iphone (A VoIP device) is not a phone or atleast the same type and will be able use the name. Two other options are that they can proof that "i" is associated with apple products (itunes, ipod, imac, ibook, isight, iLife and iWorks) and that its really cisco that is infrenging on its brand name just like Mcdonald did with "Mc" or they can just name it Imobile or something.

Honesita   

Yeah but Imobile is not as trendy as Iphones!!! We were talking about the Iphone in one my bus. classes and the teacher was telling us how the ceo is projecting that 10 million, yeah 10 MILLION, customers will buy it as soon as it comes out. I double 10 million customers will be ready upgrade their contracts and thus they will actually be paying early termination fees with the wireless providers they are with adding to the price of the phone... This thing is hot, really, i'd buy it, but only if Cingular offers me a job...!!

Fii Amaani'Laah