N.O.R.F

Doing business in Djibouti

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by nuune:

From the website:

quote:

Djibouti: Region: Middle East & North Africa

:D:D

Djibouti is an 'Arab' country just like Somali making it part of the MENA region.

nuune   

^^ Carabta la iskuma heesto, Soomaaliduba Carab bey u tahay carabta, it is where it says "North Africa" smile.gif

But it must be a term used for business then

BOB   

They said Somalia is a West African country and Djibouti is North African country yet they share a border...Maybe I should go back to school for Geography lessons. :D

Northerner...so are you contemplating on starting a business in Djibouti...I will join you there Insha Allah if the place is as good as its said its.

Peace, Love & Unity.

I think that apart from property (speculation is not quite moral and highly lucrative renting is not always assured), there are indeed a handful of sectors worth investing if you are more into a sustainable business.

That would requires local contacts and it is good to know that rent, utilities and labour are not cheap by regional standards.

Having said that, I can advise on the suitability of a specific business plan and, if appropriate, connect with a potential partner; especially worthwhile for relatively significant capitals, say $50 000, at which stage things may largely "take care of themselve"...

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Torres:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

From the website:

quote:

Djibouti: Region: Middle East & North Africa

:D:D

Djibouti is an 'Arab' country just like Somali making it part of the MENA region.
No way is Somalia arab country. We are Black and we belong in Africa. We have nothing to do with the dirty arab