Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

We Somalian Must Unite Against Terrorist, and Condame all forms of Terror.!!!!

Coloow   

waryaahe, iska daaya inanka waa sharci doone!

asaga iyo palltalk dhowr wadan ayaay ka dhiibanyihiin marka sidaasi daradeeda wuxuu ka baqayaa in la musaafuriyo.

All kinds of terrorism is to be condemned including cyber threads that do not carry much weight!

Paltalk   

OG_Girl

For god sake.how can you say that Suicide is Jihad...while innocent jewish people are dying as a result of a suicide attack...I astrong disagree with your points..I am really disturb by how some people view suicide attacks. I bet you didn't want to be a vicitim of suicide..so does those peaceful jewish settlements.

bilan   

salaam

paltalk who gave them the right to settle, who gave them the right to demolish someone's house, who gave them the right migrate from russia, poland,germany, france etc, and settle there, do you know that 3 million palestiniand are not allwed to come back to their homes while someone from those countries can come any minute,you call them innocent. isn't so funny, that the whole world cries when one isreali dies, but do not pay any attention when thousand of palestinians are being murdered, stop listening to CNN and fox, get your information straight do not beleive whatever you are told some people can be really ignorant, you call palestinians terrorist i wonder what you call sharon. and isrelian army?!!!

Dhimbil   

Condemn all forms of terrorism? ok

I will condemn all forms of organised terrorist smile.gif fair?

I condemn the terrorist regime of Bush Jr.

I condemn the terrorist regime of Sharon.

I condemn the terrorist regime of Tony Blair.

Nomads lets condemn them.

Paltalk   

TO: OG_Moti

I don't believe that Israel is colonzing Palestine.But I do believe that there are land disputes. and these disputes cannot be solved through terror forms. but only negotiation. these cycle violence has stopped any kind of talks that would resolve this disputes. Israel is not there to colonize but is there to live peacefuly with where it belongs.

========================================================

TO: Buulo.

Jewihs people have the right to live peacefuly in Israel. No matter where they immigrate from.they have the right to return to where they belong. But I do belive the co-existance of palatestinian and Israeli states with internationaly recognized borders. It is not a matter of colonizing Palestine it is a matter of solving land disputes. where the palestinians want to solve these kind of diputes through terror.and Israel rejects any forms of terror. I can assure you that as soon as these terror acts are condammed by all palestinian influencials and their people as soon these disputes are resolved. Israel is willing to live with the palestian in peacefuly..But there are Hammas which is widely supported by the Arab world and Moslem world who reject the very existance of Israel. As long as these oulawed groups exist within the palestinians any hope for peace in the middle is would be "Pie in the sky". But I pray for peace around the world. since th world we are is still a strange place to live now days.

N.O.R.F   

Posted by Paltalk:

For god sake.how can you say that Suicide is Jihad...while innocent jewish people are dying as a result of a suicide attack...I astrong disagree with your points..I am really disturb by how some people view suicide attacks.

N.O.R.F   

When the enemy is killing innocent ppl (muslims) we, as muslims, have the right to inflict the same upon the enemy!

Stop watching Fox and CNN, rea more and learn more then form a judgement (when u have heard everything)not from just the Yahudi side!

I suspect yr either white or a jew or both!

Paltalk   

TO: OG_girl

I strongly agree with you that palestinians have the right to defend then selves. But they should not be promoting this kind of terror that has terrorized innocent jewish people. Palestinians must accept the consequences of their deadly actions.

This land disputes can easily be resolved through negotiations. but as long these outlawed group, such as "Hamas" are runing the political channels of palestinians. there will always be bloodshet..

==========================================================

TO: Northerner

From my perspective you are supporting these terror acts that the palestinians use. but you have to consider that anytime palestinian suicide bomber inflicts number of casualties. The Isreali army has the right to use heavy handed to deal with those who are responsible. Any formms of terror will never bring peace to the palestinian but more humilitaion and destruction.

By the way.i am not a jewish nor white..But I am somali with unique perception!

bilan   

Originally posted by Paltalk:

TO: OG_Moti

I don't believe that Israel is colonzing Palestine.But I do believe that there are land disputes. lol then you need to educate yourself before you start writting, cause obviously you do not know nothing about history or the root of this conflict, you only know what they told you.

Jewihs people have the right to live peacefuly in Israel. No matter where they immigrate from.they have the right to return to where they belong. .

who said they belong there, or you believe that like them this is their promised land, if they are claiming that they were there 2000 years ago, then everyone has to go back where they lived 2000 years ago, let americans give back america to Indians, Australia and newzealand to obrigins,and even then palestinians will have the right to live there see that is not logic. and while you give them the right to cliam a land that their ancestors left god knows when, you do not give the same right to the 3 million palestinians who are forced out of their houses. and were forced to live as refugees. also you said that "isreali army has a right to deal heavy handed those who are responsible" so why the palestinians has no right to deal heavy handed those who are responsible for demolishing their houses, killing their children, taking their lands etc. Do you know that a great number of palestinian women die in check points while giving births. so palestinian has to accept all these and not talk about it. ask yourself if you were palestinian would you accept it.

N.O.R.F   

lol at unique perception

so we should sit around a table with Sharona and Bush and talk peace? These ppl dont understand the meaning of the word, the quicker this is realised the better, and the quicker the palestinians gain alot more support by other muslim nation in areas such as milatary capability the better. This is a war, not a peace process as they lead you to believe, in wars ppl fight to gain what they want, in this case, to gain whats rightfully ours.

Sorry for calling ya a jew mate, but u seam like u know what yr talkin about, too bad its in sharp contrast to my views on this topic. Just seams to me that yr re-gurgitating whats being portrayed in the mass media in the hands of the zionist entity! The peaceful route has been taken many a time without success. Whats gonna be diff now?????????

OG Moti   

listen paltalk, man u make no sense... tell u what why dont u go back to paltalk they tolerate this kind of garbage tlk you promoting.. if u looking attention there are better ways to get it.. and u have all the right to seek attention..but not by giving us this nonsense about Jews have the right to leave and Palastinians should accept getting killed every minute by isrealis ... hey suicide bombers are mujahidiin like it or not ..God likes them and will reward them Jana inshaAllah... simple they hve no other choice but to do what they are doing.. i mean the Muslim al mujahidiin Palatinians.. and u dont like it.. then go and join the isreali army force and try to stop them... think of what u saying bro... peace

Paltalk   

TO: Bulo

I don't believe that jewish people are alien who all of sudden came to this planet and resided in Israel. If you go back to the history. Jewish people were the rightful owners apart of this land, and the have they righ to live where their roots is. Besides don't be surprised when you see palestinina suffereing humilation and difficult life..Israel is terrorized by outlawed groups who's intentions is to eliminate and eradicate the very existance of Israel. The Israeli army are doing what ever it takes to ensure the saftey of their jewish citizens. Israel is willing to live peace with the palestinians.but do the palestinians willing to live peaceful with Israel?

==================================================================

TO: Northerner

From my own perspetive of your comments, you seem to see this whole peace process as a War..Well let me tell you something..Israel has the most well equipted well trained army with all kind of sophisticated techonolgy.I dont' think there is any Arab nation that can challenge the figher power of Israel's army. But Israel and The U.S are willing to settle everything through peace and negotiation.

The events of the last few months make clear that the Middle East is living through a time of great change. And despite the tragic events of the past few days, it is also a time of great hope. I

believe that the region is at a true turning point. I believe that the people of the Middle East have a real chance to build a future of peace and freedom and opportunity.

==================================================================

TO: OG_moti

You are accusing me of making non sense..but unfortunately it is the other way around..of course you can disagree with me..but you cannot force me to accept your perception..we are in sharp contrast with this issues..You believe that it is right for the palestinians to use suicide attack to kill hundereds of innocent jewish people. If you are promoting this kind of actions..well then why don't you go to palestine and do it..I am sure there will Israeli sniper who will nock you down in the head with one bullet before you can even detonate it...don't be worthles get your facts straight next time you pose some comments..peace.

Modest   

U BETTER SUPPORT SUICIDE BOMBING THAN SUPPORINT CLUSTER AND B52 BOMBING.

WHY SHOULDN'T WE FIRST AGREE ON WHO IS TERRORIST? BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION AND CONDENMING ANY

IS THE AMERICANS WHO BOMB EVERY1 USING B52 AND CRUISE MISILE TARGETING CIVILIANS ARE TERROSIT?

OR THE OTHER ORGANISATION LIKE AL QAEDA WHO USE KNIVES AND SUICIDAL TO HIJACK AIRPLANES TARGETING CIVILIANS ARE TERRORIST?

WHICH??????????????????

LETS FIRST COME INTO AGREEMENT OF WHO IS THE REAL TERRORIST N KNOW WHO R WE GOING TO CONDENM? SO THAT WE CAN TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND CONDEMN THE RIGHT ONE.

PEACE

Paltalk   

We should all promote peace and freedom..not violence and terrorism..anyone who promotes terrorism and violence will face the consequence..America is keeping eye on every movement you do..anywhere.anyplace..anytime..Don't be the next victim