Sign in to follow this  
lol

Where are the early nomad sisters??

NoVa   

Originally posted by beautiful_queen:

everybody has changed their names when they arrived in the qurbaha dee.

true that..now days u'll c Kathrine and Susy and Jennifer Runni' around everywhere...it happends :eek:

Ameenah...i'm alive girl' goin' back and forth'2 the usual life'...ya know school and work...

Since i'm so sick 2night...i'thought i'll check out SOL...and here i c' we got a meeting...First of all whats up with the name changes???

DnD??? girllllllllllll get ya old' nick back..this doesn't sound like ya...I swear everytime I come here..i get more confuse..I' always say OH this was Hebel/Heblaayo. I can't keep up with the name change's y'all...for real..Stick 2 the Old' one's..cuz those r the one's peeps can clarify with one another....

Hibo this is what happends when ur gone' couple' months...wlcm back'girl

Lula...good 2 c ya sista...I swear we miss ya old' crazy topics....whateva happend 2 those...

KoolKat girlll make that the 2 of us..since i'm on holiday, i' think i' got at least a lil free time with my peepz...oh well i sure will get tire after i c' couple repeat topics thought lool

I hope them otha sista' r still around STHLlady, RunAway, Lazziegirl, Tamina, Nafisa...

Ilhaan, I second DnD...ya is actually believe lakkadkaan???girl come on'....ma kan baa rumeesaneesaa..??

Dats it, i'm need a new Dirac from Karma...

Nova_03, wlc back macaanto..."since im sick i thought i´d check sol kumalahoo"..yaa, saas maa noo nacday icon_razz.gif ..lol

Ive noticed that some male nomads are missing, like cheguevara and shyhem..

did they tie the knot? :confused:

valerie   

hey hibo..walaal..U owe us a visit..by da way..we all miss ya n family 2..send my regards to all of em'..and r u planning 2 go 2 A.D for a visit..Let me know..

Originally posted by NoVa_03:

DnD??? girllllllllllll get ya old' nick back..this doesn't sound like ya...I swear everytime I come here..i get more confuse..I' always say OH this was Hebel/Heblaayo. I can't keep up with the name change's y'all...for real..Stick 2 the Old' one's..cuz those r the one's peeps can clarify with one another....

Nova, darling, how are you? Confused as ever I see... :D

I'm taking a break from that chirpy Barwaaqo dee, she's been doing my head in. :(

Anywho, adba waan ku arkaa, u need a name change too girl...one that takes you out of '03 and into '04 at the very least! Hehehe...always helpful, me. ;)icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat, good to see you girl. What happened to Rock's Chick tho? She cant be spending all her time shoe-shopping surely?!

NoVa   

STHLA naa dont' put things into my mouth...i ain't never say' meeshan waanacay, i say i luv. this place like a chocalate cake and apple pie 2gether lool....ya ur right some of the brotha's r also hiding...maybe they did tie the knot after all, all the good brotha's r taken now days haha. :Dicon_razz.gif

Barwaaqo- Haye dadkaa ku camiranee ma'la isdhaha....ya know i can't pass'03 for some odd reason's just like Bonnie N Clyde r 2gether...it still didn't hit me that we r in 04'...I guess i need 2 wake up and realize it's a new year :eek:

Iffah   

Ilhaan, I second DnD...ya is actually believe lakkadkaan???girl come on'....ma kan baa rumeesaneesaa..??

Ya well girls, what's new, I'm still as gullible as ever

.. icon_razz.gif

Lol@cake & apple pie together... you love it here that much eh. I bet that's Timmy's cake and McDees apple pie eh? :D

raula   

Salaamz Everyone..

I thought I should drop a line and check up on my SOL family. I hope everything is fine as a fiddle. I just got busy with studies/work. Actually an alumni of this site( and still a member) asked me if I could to revist SOL again. So I took up the offer and here is to extend my warmest greetings unto you guyz.

Ma'Salaama.

PS:If anyone wants to know about LadyFatima..check out OHIO...yeah! she's bagging there now...keepin' it cool w/ the Columbians

lol   

Valerie: I am in Abu Dhabi sista... how r the family? Say hello to them for me.. will ya...

Raula: Hey girly.. glad too see my midwesta sista still around...

Nova: Absolutely sis... I guess u n I neeed in aan afka jug isku siino...

DND: don't trash my store dee.. GAP :mad:

Saalixa   

where is sols most frequent visitor and poster

where is LUCKYYYYYYYY. i miss lucky, cum back yaakhi

And hibo i do agree, sols becoming boring, 2001 members have gone, for some perculiar reason, atleast most of the ones i can remember.

Raula,

Good to see u back sis. I thought u might have been chased away by some individuals. Say hi to LF for me if/when u speak to her.

Nova,

Dont worry, we'll help you get into 2004. U only need a kick up the a$$ and am sure we could oblige u. ;)

Hibo,

Ahem...err...sorry. I shant speak about Gay-And-Proud again. icon_razz.gif

raula   

Thx..all, Iam still around indeed..struggling with them studies...soon it wil be over, and I will rejoice like there is no tomorrow...Anywayz, all is well w/moi and hopin' the same applies to you all. Take care guyz, and stay positive alwayz.

Ma'Salaama.

Pujah   

So who is still around from the old days...anyone that has 02 as their date of entry register here plz smile.gif

Pujah   

^^lol Hibo i ddn't mean to discriminate...I thought this place was opened in 02 i guess i was wrong.....so hibo what are you the first nomad that showed up when SOL opened its doors ;)