Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Beating your wife

My brother is married to this women for 5yrs now. They have three boys together, and he beats her when she doesn't listen to him or agree with him. One day i was over at his place, and he was yelling at his wife. And he almost hit her, i asked him why he did that. And he said it was our culture to hit women if they ever disagree with the husband.

Is that true? Are you allowed to hit your wife, if she doesn't listen?

What the f*ck...i know my eyes are playing tricks on me...did you just what i thought you said..

Listen here no where does it say or hence of how somali man are to be hitting their wifes..their sisters..their children ..their mother..etc..and as far as traditions go..SCREW THAT..you got low life motha*****h's that think "just cuz what they are doin isnt rite...they make a connection with it to our tradition and relgion" dont try and fix things around so you can be the good person. I hate that man...walaahi if any guy were to lay his hand on me..best believe those fingers along with that arm be cut off..how dare yah..besides self defense is no haram....

nafta   

istaqfurulaah!!! Alla kaas ilahey lugta haa u dhigow... Allah said that u can hit ur wife if u tried everything and I repeat everything to make her lsiten to u, and then there is a way to hit her and that is to give her a pat on her arm/upper arm, but never beating. It's an outrage and disgusting for a man to beat his wife and claim it upon his culture or bliefs. Uff, he should be shot and killed and what is that woman still doing with him, call me a feminist but she should be packin her bags and leaving that ******* , and take her kids too. No man deserves a second look if he dares showing his strength to his wife, the one he promised to love and take care off...uff Dabaalka haa la iga horkeeno walahi diintisa iyo culture kiisa ayaan narta u dhigi laha....kufo hanaa kacin, ilahey waxaan ugu rajeenaya ina dhagaha lago waso...abe wasaha....akhas caleykii ...i hate man like that

raula   

nafta and Cap-soul..loooooooool..(I mean this aint no laughing matter.-definately not!!).but just they way you cuss that SOB out is hilarious..

I dont need to say more-the above 2 posts basically speak of my view.

Nin Yaban,

Well it is in my culture to beat a man to death if he lays a hand on me !!!

Trust me, my husband will disagree with me everyday..that will be a given..but the minute he raises his hand to me..there will be some papers to sign and a whole lot of stitches!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

qoslaaye   

NIN YAABAN COME ON BEATING UP YOUR WIFE IS OUT OF QUESTIONS, DONT AGREE, GET GOING WITHOUT HITTING HER. THOSE WHO ALWAYS SAY ITS OUR CULTURE TO BEAT UP OUR WIFES WHAT CULTURE IS THAT? THE CULTURE OF ASSHOLES, NEVER HEARD OF IT. ASK THE GUYS WOULD YOU BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE BEATS UP YOUR SISTER, THE ANSWER IS NO, THEREFORE DONT BEAT MY SISTER AIGHT.....

LuCkY   

IM WITH CAPTIVATING_SOUL AND NAFTA ON THIS ONE.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OPINIONATED:

Nin Yaban,

Well it is in my culture to beat a man to death if he lays a hand on me !!!

Trust me, my husband will disagree with me everyday..that will be a given..but the minute he raises his hand to me..there will be some papers to sign and a whole lot of stitches!

GIRL I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER! ;)

ORIGINALLLY POSTED BY NIN-YABAAN:

My brother is married to this women for 5yrs now. They have three boys together, and he beats her when she doesn't listen to him or agree with him. One day i was over at his place, and he was yelling at his wife. And he almost hit her, i asked him why he did that. And he said it was our culture to hit women if they ever disagree with the husband.

Is that true? Are you allowed to hit your wife, if she doesn't listen?

LET ME ASK YOU THIS: DOES THIS WOMEN HATRED RUN IN YOUR FAMILY OR WHAT? YOUR BROTHER IS BEATING HIS AND YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL WOMEN. NO PUN INTENDED!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY SISTERS,NIECES, OR AUNTS? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THEIR HUSBAND BEAT THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDNT AGREE WITH HIM?

FYI: I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ASK THESE ASININE QUESTIONS! I DONT KNOW BUT YOU SEEM TO APPEAR AS IF THOUGH YOU ARE A 12YR OLD BOY ASKING QUESTIONS FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE. YOU COME OFF AS BEING AN IMMATURE AND LOST LITTLE BOY!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xalimo7   

Oh man you have finally Witnissed your mom being beaten up infront of you, and all you have to do is ask a Question, damn Nin-Yaaban, your name says all, you are "Nin-Yaaban' can't even feel the beating.Lol hey how did the beating went?!

see you, am around dude

Jamelia   

NIn yaaban....u'd like that wouldn't u, that the somali cultures might agree with beating your wife if she doesnt comply with u,,,,Gives u MR DHAQAN...all the more power to beat the So called DHAQAN that u seem to be obsessed with In her......All that i can say is any moron with half a brain knows the differnce between what is right and what is simply wrong....So i suggest u just make use of your brains......and stop asking silly question.........

As the Iraqi information minister said ' I have no answers for silly question'.....

lolololol~ man!!!i was trembling when i read this thread, cuz somehow, i was like imaging he join the beating cermony!! cuz, i dunno, thats what my mind was expecting from him!!!!but thanks god

Ladiif   

lol@rudy!!you cracked up wallaahi.

Nin yaaban, I was hoping you could teach us the so-called DHAQAAN you been obsessed with, and now u turning around and asking some idiotic question? what a disappoinment. I knew you you were fake and pls remove that picture of your awoowe!!

Hahahahahahahahah...Its out culture.

Good one.

That isnt true. Of course. Your brother was looking for a reason so he could just beat her.

Funny c***.

But then again some woman (Like myself) have bad ttitudes that their do deserve to get beaten.

Even though if a man laided a hand on me, then its the end of the world because I would get right back up and hit him back to show him how it feels. Dont be surprised because that's how violent I am.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Captivating_SouL:

Listen here no where does it say or hence of how somali man are to be hitting their wifes..their sisters..their children ..their mother..etc..and as far as traditions go..SCREW THAT..

Screw the culture? You'd be saying screw religion next. I am not suprised at all.

Originally posted by nafta:

It's an outrage and disgusting for a man to beat his wife and claim it upon his culture or bliefs. Uff, he should be shot and killed and what is that woman still doing with him, call me a feminist but she should be packin her bags and leaving that ******* , and take her kids too. No man deserves a second look if he dares showing his strength to his wife, the one he promised to love and take care off...uff Dabaalka haa la iga horkeeno walahi diintisa iyo culture kiisa ayaan narta u dhigi laha....kufo hanaa kacin, ilahey waxaan ugu rajeenaya ina dhagaha lago waso...abe wasaha....akhas caleykii ...i hate man like that

Do you know whats more outraging and disgusting? Having to read your reply to me, for a moment I thought it was written by a man. Because I have never seen a women who talks that way. You are everything that’s wrong with our women, walahi. It was only just 5yrs ago, that women were all accepting of the idea of beating your wife. What happened when you got into Amerika? All of a sudden, beating your wife is wrong, just because a GAAL preached you that way?

NO, and NO. Now more than ever, I badly believe any women who gets beaten up by her husband has probably deserved it. Why else would her husband raise his arm on her? Unless she has done something that’s unspeakable….Dumarka mar mar waa eey u baahan yihiin inla tumo.

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Nin Yaban,

Well it is in
my culture to beat a man to death if he lays a hand on me !!!

You can now beat a man up? Really? Ok, it will be interesting to see you do that.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

...Is that true? Are you allowed to hit your wife, if she doesn't listen?

...Dumarka mar mar waa eey u baahan yihiin inla tumo.

...It was only just 5yrs ago, that women were all accepting of the idea of beating your wife

...All of a sudden, beating your wife is wrong, just because a GAAL preached you that way?

Nin-Yaabin...

WoW! Qoritaankaaga waxaa ka muuqda inaad tahay wiil si fiican u yaqaana diinta iyo dhaqankeenaba. Runtii aad iyo aad bey kaaga muuqataa inaad cilmi badan leedahay.

True that wives need beating. Actually all women need to be beaten...why should you wait to get married to have that pleasure? I say try it on the next xaliimo you see on the street. ;)

PS: Make sure you are carrying bail money first tho...you probably won't need to use it (the police will probably pat you on the back)...but just in case.