Sign in to follow this  
x_quizit

TORONTO LADIES

x_quizit   

For those who are interested, we are having a get together for Juxa before her departure next week. It will be either Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th or Friday 29th this week. Those who already confirmed thank you. All other TORONTO nomads (ladies only) please if you're interested let me know.

**Let it not be said that we're not hospitable ;)

shyhem   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

For those who are interested, we are having a get together for [All other TORONTO nomads (ladies only)

"Ladies only"................can't help but picture kool aid and abunch of pretty ladies........what possibly could abunch of girls talk about over aglass of kool aid?

oh oh! no wonder TO was in turmoil!! good ole juxa was skewering the city!!

Cool-aid!! ha, that was back in the day! bro! now its cool-aid mixed with JW! johnny walker!

Why do think they faint & passed out during the dances!!

x_quizit   

^^ You'd be surprised how much we can accomplish in a few short hrs, and on top of the agenda

"Annihilating the male species" icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by rudy:

oh oh! no wonder TO was in turmoil!! good ole juxa was skewering the city!!

Cool-aid!! ha, that was back in the day! bro! now its cool-aid mixed with JW! johnny walker!

Why do think they faint & passed out during the dances!!

WTF?

Castro   

Originally posted by SubZero:

^^LOOOL so you ain’t the only one that’s sipping on syrups eh.
:D

Nah, just wondering why that dude is making it a big deal.

Nephissa   

How come nobody threw a party for me? I was there a month ago for a week. Marching in and out of Al Aruba and Hamdi all by myself?

x_quizit   

Bisharo, U can't exactly throw a party for someone who didn't let you know they were in town, but next time, we will wlc u warmly. smile.gif

Tuujiye   

Zubzero=checkmate!!!!!!!!! or some new bajaq?

HEY X..............I see your still alive and indho waa weyn..lol..Hope y'all have fun and stay away from al aruba...lol..

Bishaaro, lol..kaalay mini VAN maa wadatay, dirac baalal lehna ma xirneed, timo dhinac jaale ka ahna makaa laad laadeen?....Waxaan maqlay qoftoo saas u eg oo catarka meedadka kasoo carfaayo aa meeshaas duwaaf ku sameyneesay sidii xajka camal..lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

timo dhinac jaale ka ahna makaa laad laadeen?....Waxaan maqlay qoftoo saas u eg oo catarka meedadka kasoo carfaayo aa meeshaas duwaaf ku sameyneesay sidii xajka camal..lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LoooooL@ Catarka meedadka...walaahi sxb..you made me laugh..heheheh...timo jaale ahna ma kaa laad ladeen dheh!!..hahah..

Wlc Bck dude...

<--still laughin!! :D:D

Juxa   

allah, inaalilaaahi :D

naa heedhe X eeeeeeeeeeey, naa maxaa i naadineesaa, u just want to meet me cause u found from dahabshiil, where yr ina abti works that moi is loaded :eek: and now u want to meet me. inyooooooooooooow makaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mad:

for real loof it will be pleasure and i cant wait insha allah.