Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Most of worlds prostitutes live in Dubai

Peacenow   

Let me ask you, where in the world is most of the world prostitutes living in? It's not Bangkok it is Dubai. You can pick and mix there and have your choice of hookers of any kind. Russian, Kazakh, Moroccan, you will find them all there.

I remember my own experience of this in March 2005 in Bahrain. I checked into a hotel downtown. It wasn't a cheap hotel, it was a three star one. Minutes after being in the room and starting to unpack my luggage, i heard the door ring.

It was a 6 feet thai 'women' at least that is what I thought 'she' was. Probably a 'he'. Dressed in a skimpy black lace dress dress. I knew what she wanted but i was disgusted and insulted. I slammed the door shut and called reception. The filipino women manning the desk didn't want to hear my angry outburst so i went dowsstairs. Next to a sleazy looking lebanese 'security guard' i gave them a mouthful. But I think they heard these things before. No doubt they sent them.

And not a word is said about it. The arabs have their paki slaves to do their dirty work and spread chaos around the world instead as they are doing now in Somalia. Israel or America is the devil but their hyprocrisy and hate is never questioned.

Fabregas   

I thought it was SO-HO? :D

ps. I think you need to do a recount and then present the evidence to us. How about you walk around Dubai with a clipboard and pen and try to spot every prostitute? :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by peacenow:

I'm telling the truth. I live in a free country and I will use my right.

you waste too much time flashing your bona fides

LoooL@6 fee Thai "women"

A male hooker?...I could believe that in Arab country :D

But otherwise nagadaa sheekadanaa, for all we know there are more hookers in the city of Jabouti(exploited by the West your hereos) than there are in all UAE.