Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Waris Dirie gets the medal of Knight from French President Nicolas Sarkozy

Shumey   

I think on a special night like this, i would like to look my best. Being a supermodel, Waris looks terrible here. Period.

But that is not the most important point; Congrats to the sistah!

Kool_Kat   

Boo hoo, cry me a river...She looks (for lack of better words and as RUDY said) as if she woke up from a crack house...

I am not doubting her work and I applaud her...She is doing a great job...But for her to dress like that for a night like this, is just hilarious...Maxaa tinta uga dhacay...War heedha haya ma tinteedoo qoyan beey meesha timid...My daughter has more hair than her...Buruko iga gasho dheh, anaga yeeyan saa noo ceebeyninee... ;) As my uncle would say "TIN MAASHEE"...

For goodness sake, the woman is getting a metal of HORON, and she has the audacity to come to the place looking like a crack head...Come on now... ;)

LayZie,Pocahantis lee iga dheh...Tinteeydii badneed baabah...Since I had my baby, way iga yaraatay...lol...But still, not as bad as our sister here... icon_razz.gif

Fabregas   

You guys are judging the clothing and dresstyle of a women that poses semi naked-naked for the cameras. I say you guys are crazy.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by rudy:

kool kat all these yr, i thought u was a guy...!
smile.gif
no idea why

Who...What...Where...When...How...

Say what...War ma anaa nin ii maleysay...Kabteyda kiyuusada ah yaan wajiga kaaga garaacin...You better take that back...

I am just kidding...You are not the first one...Someone once thought my nick meant Cool Khat (as in the Khat people chew)...Can u believe that...

May be I should change it...After all almost every1 had changed their nicks... ;)

Horta, I had never come across any picture of hers gracing the runaway floor. I searched tonight and found one, taken 1995.

0000311309-005.jpg?size=67&uid=%7B3f18a3

Also found this interesting one.

DWF15-758924.jpg?size=67&uid=%7B403b0df9

Waris Dirie ® from Somalia receives the "World Social Award" from the former president of the Soviet Union and president of the World Awards Mikhail Gorbvachev during the Women's World Awards gala in the northern German city of Hamburg, June 9, 2004. The Women's World Awards are part of the global initiative "Women's World Forum" and are being presented for the first time this year to extraordinary women in 12 different categories.

Kool_Kat   

Ok, really, come on now...WHAT'S UP WITH THE HAIR AGAIN ON THE 2ND PIC...AND HOLD UP, WHAT'S UP WITH THE DRESS, R U SURE THIS PIC IS NOT FROM 1994!!!

I can just picture IMAN coming to a gathering like this looking like that...YUK!!!Does she not have a stylist? WHAT!!!BURUKO any1... ;)

I know, I know...She is doing a great job...Gabarta iska daa...

RUDY, the name is COOL_CAT...I just used Ks instead of Cs...Get it...Cool...

Azmaya   

Naaya Koolkat or whatever you call yourself, your bald headed self should not be talking okey. Serious anywayz Waris is lovely great on winning this award and may she continue the good work. Mac Mac Waris.

ta ta

Naaya Koolkat or whatever you call yourself, your bald headed self should not be talking okey

LooooooL. I shall be calling you Yuulkat from now on. :D

Koolkat, Waa iga kaftan Walashey icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Naaya Koolkat or whatever you call yourself, your bald headed self should not be talking okey. Serious anywayz Waris is lovely great on winning this award and may she continue the good work. Mac Mac Waris.

ta ta

First and for most, by calling me NAAYA, just shows your lack of class...I guess that's just how you were raised...No problem...I understand...If I am BALD headed, sweety, I know how to work it, unlike WARIS...As they say MUTE IS CUTE, so intaad wax xun afkaaga kaso bixinleheed, practice being CUTE (I know it hard)... :D

N'way, I guess since you are new here to SOL, you haven't read the RULES of the site...'Cause if you did you wouldn't be calling anyone names...Or may be you read it, and just don't understan, MASKAXYAREEY DOORO lee iga dheh... :D

Faarax-Brawn, Kaftan is always welcome...Come to think of it Yuul_Kat, sounds kinda KOOL... ;)

Kool_Kat   

War ma anigaa mis dadka ku cusub SOL, always start of the wrongfoot...Aneyba "NAAYA" idhehee...Yey is mooday...lol...Wareerbadanaa dadkaan...Maxey madaxeyga yuulka eh karabtaa...Abaay meeshan buruko $50 lee iga xigto... :D