Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Chatroom is up and running

Originally posted by Amelia:

Whats the point?
Admin
will see it fit to close just when you start having fun. :rolleyes:

Southern Hospitality: see what amelia is talking about. Adult fantasy room is a place reserved for the adults and distinguished contributors of SOL. It's exclusive room for serious discussions, trolls and nefarious characters are barred... and of course host to the 'fun' that Amelia alluded to.

Here is how you get there: after you log-in and you're in main page take a look at the very top of the page. You should see black horizontal bar with several options. You'll find chat room there. Have fun.

Ibtisam   

i thought i must be banned from there or something, i tried 2times to log on and it tells me connection fail or type a room in :rolleyes: looks like aint no one allowed in there

yes! i am hosting a chatroom chatarama today so bring your butt and come on down!!lool.

its friday! work can take a hike... i am in so good mood, i have unblocked Janna from msmm...and actually will like to baby sit here in the chatroom today so she dont miss with no body!!

Yall come on down....... smile.gif ))i am there..!