Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Chatroom is up and running

Paragon   

^^Yarta, its called convenient amnesia. Or more technically, Instrumental Forgetfulness! :D

Now, where were we, I just forgot. Oh yes, the chat room. It isn't there anymore. Thats why I asked 'what chat room?' Didn't you get it? ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Yaaro It is there, it is just that no one uses it :D

Maybe your computer is playing up, or ookiyaalhi baa waaysi :D lol

Paragon   

^^You have to understand the subtlety of my words. I am older, you see smile.gif . When I say 'its not there' I don't mean its literally not there but I mean metaphorically, 'its not there'. Like 'its kaput!' or 'we are gone geese' or 'done for' smile.gif You see, on my computer, it says old java is hovis! That's what it says, me old briney! What do you make of that? :D

Paragon   

^^Lol. Yes, my time on my hands :D . It is a good feeling, I tell you.

Now, don't you think hopping is for grasshoppers? smile.gif You do quite a hop from one subject to another, I noticed. Are you jumping for joy?

Ibtisam   

^^Don't you have a demo to plan or something :rolleyes:

loool @jumping for joy, no I just have a short attention spam, I get bored easily

Paragon   

What planning does it need? None at all. You bring along a placcard with a mis-spelt slogan and bang! You have a demo in downing st. We can't do it in travalgar sq. but someday we would. Now, cheer up, would ya? smile.gif

PS: what are you doing yourself? Keeping busy having a short span of attention, I guess smile.gif .

Ibtisam   

^^^Sorry atheer, but how dare you, you should know by now, that i'm nothing but a tease, oops i mean cheerful chick who does not chat with old men :rolleyes:

me   

Tii yareed wey is ceebaysay, eedo meeday tan wax ha soo bartee.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :rolleyes: I was just pulling his ears in jest dear, maxa kuu gaal :rolleyes: Pluz i don't care much for ceeb... Even Ms DD will tell you that.