Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Ladies what turns you off in man?

J.Lee   

^You are preaching to the choir.

Men are simple creatures. The more I observe them, the more I think a personality is wasted on them.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Cigarettes
,I cannot stand cigarettes. I will never be able to see beyond the cancer smell, no matter how amazing he is in all other areas.

100% agree. I hate anyone who smokes! It's a disgusting habit.

Aaliyyah   

^^I hate ppl who smoke too. My neighbor smokes a lot, the other day I got a ride from them and I had to hold my breath. Subahanalah, and they have young kids.

Salaama alaykum,

Aaliyah, how can you stand that subhanAllah? :eek: I start getting really agigated and mad whenever I see people smoking in front of me, whilst walking to subway, let alone being in the same vehicle as a smoker.

Cadaan, May Allah give you the will to stop inshaAllah. My Dad was a smoker for over 10-15 years I think, and whenever he used to smoke we'd force him out to the balcony. Alhamdulilah with the help and will of Allah Tacala, one day he decided to stop. You can do it too bro!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Cara:

Cadaan
, make that 4.

Kidding! I met you of course.

Does that mean you still hate me? :D

Aaliyyah   

^^ I don't hate the individuals that smoke, rather I was referring to their bad habit that happens to influence them and those who live around them as well. For instance, my neighbor as i mentioned smokes like there is no tomorrow and he has young kids. That pisses me off, he is not only putting his health on the line, but his family's as well.

I really don't see why people smoke? it is something that I can never comprehend with. why do something that you won't gain anything out of. To some extent, I can understand when young teens smoke due to peer pressure, teens are prone to peer pressure especially when they want to belong. However, when some one hits their 20s I expect better of them. Even, if they started when they were younger they could put every effort into stopping this bad habit. Some go how hard it is to stop it, but don't they know that their life will get even harder if they don't stop it now while they can.

May Allah swt give us the strength to avoid anything that is harming us in anyway.

Baluug   

You went from this:

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^I hate ppl who smoke too.

To this:

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^ I don't hate the individuals that smoke, rather I was referring to their bad habit that happens to influence them and those who live around them as well.

You have a good career in PR and damage control ahead of you. :D