Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Ladies what turns you off in man?

HOw many bfs u had so far sista? Some ladies like that wacking shyte...So, if u do...aint nothing wrong with it, as long as it puts a big smile on your face!!

Aaliyyah   

^ horta when are you gonna drop talking like a gangster you been talking in this degrading way for what? at least the 6 years I was a member in this forum. Ka weynow..

and I hope you get someone who wacks you. balo

salaam

Sweetie...i didnt say that i do that!! i am lover n not a wacker!! If u ever enter my ocean....u know that u will always get the sweetest loving...u feel it!! lol.

Anyways...u know i always love yah...so dont fret. kol.

raula   

lol A.. & Rudy. Bro..you rubbed the gal the wrong way when you said..how many bf's she got..she took it personal. N'ways, word of advice my my LA old Gangsta..too much sweet-like cheese cake kinda sHyte aint for everyone either & so is the real gangsta coolio reppin' so as they say in everything..in MODERATION :D

Bad grammar, shallowness, ostentatious guys. The whole height thing is pretty important, especially since its all about the genes being passed down to the offspring. Truth be told sorry short guys.

Raula...i aint talking..my lips are sealed!!.i am still trying to erase those files u saved when u were using my hd from my head's hard drive, but it aint working...those files are still there n just keeping poping up in my head!! lol....what shall i do next. My head is corrupted. i need a healing fast.. plz help.

raula   

^^^don't know what you talking about bro :D me..naaaah, must be some other person..

A..waan ku ogahay inan masha-alla inaad tahay..& ofcourse the last things you'd take personal are some jokes..(though some could be thinning the line). Next time ii sheeg i got some peeps down in the Bay area, can swing by, who can smack some sense into his OLD G behind..

munirah   

Bad body odor, men that over dress and own more shoes and clothing than the average woman, men that wear

their pants low, or wear saggy clothes, men that talk too much about themselves (bad listeners), arrogant guys that look down on you, the know-it-all guy that thinks he's obligated to correct every single word that comes out of your mouth, the ***** who doesn't even know where in Africa Somalia is located, men that wear too much clone and hair gel, men that play hard to get (weret are we, in middle school?), men that say "i love you" the first time they meet

you, etc...

I can go on and on....

Carafaat   

Serendipitous;825921 wrote:
Bad grammar, shallowness, ostentatious guys. The whole height thing is pretty important, especially since its all about the genes being passed down to the offspring. Truth be told sorry short guys.

Bad grammer aahh?

Some ladies have freaking weird ideas about what turns them on in a man. :D

Showqi   

Carafaat;841760 wrote:
Bad grammer aahh?

Some ladies have freaking weird ideas about what turns them on in a man.
:D

Welcome to the reality Yaa Carafaat. Gabadhu markay xoolo yeelato ama kaa aqoon badiso wey kuu dhamaaty sxb...:D Bacdaada madoow ayaa dibada laguu dhigayaa.