Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Ladies what turns you off in man?

A7LA-SHU   

hmmmm good q.. well i would say a guy who is so in love with himself.. who thinks he is all that and bag of chips lol..is like let me say all those lovely things about ya. :D

1. SHOES-walaahi, it's nasty as heck. When they have freaking dress pants with running shoes or sandals ...brotha' please- work em ish wont cha for the sistah's and oh yeah like someone else mention it "sense of style".

2.Teeth-get the yellow stains get outtie here..

3.bold brotha's tha shave their hair' to try make themselves younger (ain't working ....)

4.yellow eyes (that resemble some sort of maleria lol)

5.long noses

6.adam-apples big as tennis ball

7.players that don't know the true essence of the word..lol( i mean if you gonna play-play good or let the ish slide)

8.people that front too much-be confident n keep the ish on the DL

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Originally posted by Rahiima_as-Somaali:

[qoute]- Ghastly breathe of course and BO.
icon_razz.gif

- Appalling dress sense, especially white socks with dark clothing, OH MY GOD :eek: . I'm not saying dress in the latest fashion, but rather dress appropriate, appealing and most importantly colour coordinated.

Girl i got to agree with u on that one 100%. Don't know what is wrong with them but they sure need some tips on that matter icon_razz.gif .

lol waaaaaaaaw girls u crack me up walaahi. A part from the breath, teeth, shoes, religion & cloth. which i don't want to repeat what is said already. here comes my list

1-A man who thinks women r nothing & he ownes them. in another word disrespects them regadless what. u know those one's that think she is his slave. that use this famous line "maxaa adiga laguu sameeyay marka hore". :rolleyes: u know the rest.

2- Dirty nails

3- Dry lips

4- A man who walks like black Americans, u know that show off walk, just disgusts me big time as if he is modeling himself. :rolleyes: God.

5- swearing after each sentence

6- mr know it all the one’s that think they got it all going when is the opposite.

--------------------------------------------------

I saw some females looked like they had "Don King" in a headlock, fa sho', it ain't sexy, that's all i'ma say about that.

Babyface

-------------------------------------------------

I suppose thats quite an image huh lol

HONEY-D   

Here is my list

1) men who think they're something when reality reveals something else. :rolleyes:

2) Those who talk too much and at the end of the conversation u wonder what they talk about. :confused:

3) Fashion victim types. :mad:

4) Shy one's (especially when it comes to approaching a lady asking some1 else on ur behalf is just big turn off if u cant be man enough to ask a gal out u should start controlling ur heart if u know what i mean. ;)

The list goes on but i'll leave u with these now.

A7LA-SHU   

what is up with the ugly shoe story?? it seems im hearing alot of shoe stuff more than ever lol.. anyone wanna tell me what up with the shoes..

WILDCAT   

Guys who grab their crotch on a regular basis...WTF!?!...will someone please explain to me what the hell that's all about...I can just about deal with bopping, the trousers halfway down the ass and all that other jazz...but this...it's tantamount to social suicide as far as I'm concerned.

hooyo   

Loooooooool @ wild cat, sis im trying to understant why they do that, honestly once i was with this guy when he suddly kept graping his crotch, i was so embrassed!

The biggest turn off for is a guy WITH NO IMMAN

and a one who dont know how to respect women!

Blessed   

1. Smokerz, Chewers and Drinkerz

2. Air Heads

3. Wannabe Playas - don't they know we'v inveted the thing?

4. Those who have no respect for culture, religion, women ...

5. Gossips

:eek:

6. A man who doesn't comprehend the word 'NO'

7. Dirty men (as in don't wash, dont brush and don't know how to work a washing machine) *uff*

shrugz.

I'll end it here!

Honesita   

Lulla........did u say that men with hairy chest turn u off or did i just read that wrong....!!! I dont know what is it but i honestly luuuuv men with hairy chest....!!!

Here is my list of what turns me off though:

1. Men who gossib.....'ma naag baa, muxuu dadka laxamanayaa'...!

2. Men who talk way toooooo sweet to me.......be sweet but pls dont over do it...its disgusting....!!!

3. I'de be sooooooooo turned off with my husband if he aint good at doin' the deed....i would make his life a livin' hell and plus 'waryaaaaa ifur baa habeen iyo maalin la saa taagnaan lahaa'...!!!

4. Somali men who think they're American......its okey to adapt the good qualities from gaalos, but the bad ones...i'll pass ya on...!

5. Men who chew qaad in public......if u wanna do it, keep it to ur self...!!!

6. Men who have nothin' to talk about but their car, rims, tinted windows, clothes, and women...!!

7. Men who 'faana'......'nin isfaanshay waa ri isnuugtay'....!!!

8. MARRIED MEN.....i dont know what is it but i always find myself dealin' with a married man who is lyin' about it....'war heedhe somalidu way istaqaanaa'...!!

Keepin' in mind that i might not be perfect, but my list of turn offs goes on and on....!!

Salaamz