Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Ladies what turns you off in man?

Cara.   

Gosh guys, what's with the sudden fascination? Did I stumble onto a major Faarax issue? Don't worry, the hairless as an egg thing is very hot right now, you guys have finally come into your own.

Just make sure to moisturize.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Nehanda:

liars, arrogance, selfishness, lack of ambitions, lack of confidence, direspectful, no deen, no lacag (just kidding),laziness, talkative (too much blah blah), unkind, chauvinist, stingy, timid and so on.

Add that to lack of integrity.

Skipper   

Quote by almumina:

Those who lack deen and dhaqan. Is it too much to ask for someone who prays five times a day (these days)? Subhanallah, no one hides their sins anymore and on the Day of Judgement, for doing so, Allah will reveal your sins to everyone.

Almuminah what you said there was right. But i can assure you that on the day of judgement the last thing you will care about is what other people think of you. That day evevryone will try to blame someone else for the sins he/she has done. Its getting closer and closer as the days goes by and that thought freaks me out.

Modesty   

I would also say bad table manners...CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN...using their whole hand to eat. Bad BO, BAD breath, too skinny, messed up grill(teeth), doesn't speak english, too judgemental, and misogynistic.

Modesty   

OH I agree with you Xafsa, I meet some Somali guys who grew up with old ladys and even talk with them like they are one of the women..it's sick. I hate nimanka jilicsan like naag naag ah. I don't like guys that talk girly..I might be friends with you but I will never go out with you lol.

Modesty   

This old Somali guy who looked like he abused too many illegal drugs in his life was sat next to me on the bus once. I swear he smelled like someone urinated on him...Straight up Piss smelling. I couldn' t breath, I couldn't move b/c the bus was packed, this guy had the audacity to ask me to go out with him? I'm like "no thanks". Can you believe it?

Originally posted by Modesty:

This old Somali guy who looked like he abused too many illegal drugs in his life was sat next to me on the bus once. I swear he smelled like someone urinated on him...Straight up Piss smelling. I couldn' t breath, I couldn't move b/c the bus was packed, this guy had the audacity to ask me to go out with him? I'm like "no thanks". Can you believe it?

why didn't you go gout with him and tell him about his smell .... u could even help him get cleaned and dress well.

Modest Posted:

Yes I can believe it. Shinbirba shinbirkiisuu la duulaa. So how was the date?

J.Lee   

What turns me off?

Men who breath. Why are they so dependent on oxygen? It's depressing.

Inhale, exhale? How about no, you oxygen hogger.