Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Any Djiboutians up in here?

^^^ lol funny you should say that, i wonder how many people on SOL are not born in Somalia! Need less to say, Djiboutians are somalians, if you speak af SOmali, chew chat and wear Macawis your a somali!

Qaac Qaac get out of town

you wrote

"Is somaliaonline, Not Djabuti online." :rolleyes:

First off Djbouti's are somali and second of all anyone is allowed on this site don't discrimate.....

And to the poster am sure there are Djbouti people here because we are all somali's.....Way back in the days Djbouti was part of Somalia and so was ******ia.........

"If you believe that discrimination exists, it will."

Tuujiye   

Sweat girl your right sis I agree with you tnx for looking out.

Salafi I am djiboutian so don't worry bro I got your back!!!!!!!!

Facjar badanaa (wareer badanaa)!!

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

i think what bro salafi meant is are there anyone from djabouti, he did not say anything offensive, its legitimate Q and deserves honourable answer.

feebaro :rolleyes:

salafi, good Q

Tuujiye   

Sareeda raali noqo abaa anaga catar in la is marsho lee u naqaanay laakiin luqad u gooni eh maa jirto?........ :(

I'm playing sis ha u bixin..

Canfari labo eray aan waa Ottawa ku bartay aan aqaanaa since ee inta dagan yihiin Canfar laakiin somali ma sheegtaan because ma aha they say.

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

Salafi online, only one girl is, and she is from Montreal, go figure.

bisinka dadkaan maxee yihiin, hal kalmad maba dhihi kartid, Sweet girl, come back to the town. chill out. don't discriminate.

nuune   

where r the SOL jabuutiyaans, i wonder where they r, do they exist lol i mean do we have some here in SOL

Saalixa   

salam

i can't beleive this psot has been opened for soley jabootees and there isn't one who showed up yet

WELL HERE IS ONE AT LAST

ok now iam vulnerable to discrimmination i guess.

But my ancestors are somali,,,so what does that make me???

posted by sareedo

does anyone speak canfar in here too..just curious btw djiboutians speak canfar right?

CANFAR and CIISE are the names of the big umbrella Tribes that lives in jibooty....and you are right the CANFAR TRIBE hav their own languege.....but the CIISE tribe speak soomali as thier languege but they don't write soomali...

posted by FEEBARO

Sareeda raali noqo abaa anaga catar in la is marsho lee u naqaanay laakiin luqad u gooni eh maa jirto?........

feebaro brother ur wrong the CANFAR TRIBE has their OWN language...and it's spoken in jibooty.....boobaro maad cuntay abaaaba :D:D

asxantu

shoobaro what language do they write in...franciis?

Anybody visted paltalk..they got many canfar speaking there...and a lot of french. salafi perhaps you can go there.

Juxa   

rayaana, sistah u wont be vulnarable, heaven forbid, u gonna be loved and embrased. regardless of where u from :D

anyone wants to contest that,,,,u gonna deal with me capische?