Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

The youngest and the oldest person IN SOL

Juxa   

fufu, boorane ka daran waxa ihaayo

tol la'ayeey beey joogtaa sheekadu? i know my own ilmo adeero wey ku yaryihiin sol but maybe i should ask my rer sodohay lool to declare me shan iyo tobon jir.

older than 15 wont simply do

Curly   

Well, some people stay the same ages for years in here. It's a bit like Never neverland, as in you never never tell.

When I first joined SOL I was 19, do the maths :D . I always wondered why anyone would hide their age, but I think I'm approaching that age...Oh well I'm still the youngest at my work place, that's all that matters :D .

Johnny B   

^" cutting them in half and counting the rings "

Boy, talk about being anatomically pedantic. icon_razz.gif

** Johnny loves choklad muffins och mjölk, Johnny snatches Ngonge's bit too **

UZTAAD   

Eternal youth is getting closer to reality according to the latest researches http://www.ajc.com/h ealth/content/shared -auto/healthnews/age -/631554.html

anti-aging drugs are possible and are going to be developed and this may helpe people to undo aging process.

as One Arab poet longed for this moment where he can buy youthfulness two millennia ago

“Leeyta shabaaban buuca fash tarayto” taaso ah Dhalinyaranimo haddii la gadi lahaa waan iibsan lahaa.

Blessed   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If Blessed walked in here, I am walking out. It's a discussion for young people.
:(

Only a Somali would feel old around his ayeeyo.

Chocolate & Honey... how old is Marx? She's the female version of him in my mind.

LOl, how dare you equate me with Marx :mad: NG,(in Marx style) you dont qualify to talk about me * walks away diva style *

JB

This is the first time in my life I jumped digits ahead in years, but thanks Ina Adeer :D , that means my mind is alot mature and devoloped :cool:

Ok, i never asked my wife her age! lol... but one day her bag was next to me. So i opened it while she was yapping on the phone in the next room, pulled her drivers license and got shocked!! lol.

Shes older than me! waaat..lol. see i assumed that she was younger than me. I havent told her that yet. I am gonna wait when her bday comes in December and ask her how old she is?

I amna hope that she dont lie to me!! lol

RedSea   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:Originally posted by Mudane McCheese.:

24. Alxamdulilaah.

why Alhumdulilah?? everyone was or is going to be 24( if they live long enough) at some stage
:D

Ms DD. I think you are close to most. I know everyone's age, they told me at one point or another. Average age for the guys 27, average age for the girls 26.
Not everyone is going to live that long w/good health and whole lot of other things.

Tuujiye   

leee what the hell is this??? 6 pages of Age? looool kuligiin cuqdad baad ka qabtaan da' ....

who are the 40+ crew in here??? say "I" and isa soo xaadiriya with me or I will point you guys out!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abyan   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Ok, i never asked my wife her age! lol... but one day her bag was next to me. So i opened it while she was yapping on the phone in the next room, pulled her drivers license and got shocked!! lol.

Shes older than me! waaat..lol. see i assumed that she was younger than me. I havent told her that yet. I am gonna wait when her bday comes in December and ask her how old she is?

I amna hope that she dont lie to me!! lol

You got married again?.Uhm MashaAllah....Hard to keep up smile.gif

I noticed a trend with wiilisha meeshaan. Da' ka waa weeyn oo eey weli gaarin ee sheeganaayaan. Bisinka cimri degdegaa iskuugu rideeysin maxaa waaye.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:

Originally posted by Ms DD:

A&T: I really cant figure this one out!

Dad cadwgay ah ayaa ku soo hawlgaliyey! Waanu u jeeda inaad si gaar ah dadkii iiga tilmaantay!

It is a guess, why not give a try. For example I know you are 38.
Waar bal cajuuskaan arag! Yaa i soo direy? You need to respect your elders maandhoow. Ducadeynu wey kacdaa. At this rate, bilaa saaxib baadku soo bixi as your nemises predicted once.

Johny..I can confirm you got half of the ladies wrong. Mid 20s goormaa igu danbeysey!
MS DD, wanaageenaa laga xun yahay. Waa la isku keen dirayaa!

On the age side, I notice in gabdhihii 1974 when my mom used to sing sida geed caleenloo la jiibin jiray, ay hadda wada 25 dhaafi la'yihiin sida the cat that is trapped inside number 9 in the EVEREADY dry cell!!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Juxa ... sounds littel over 30 but got the body of 15, generally mad at Men and animal males.
icon_razz.gif

I can never say better ,,,,,,,,,,,, ehem

Imisaan lahaa ka daa ,,,,,,,,,, :D