Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

BONES

Cara.   

What a coincidence, someone gave me the season 1 and 2 DVDs just yesterday.

The guy is the actor who played Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer for all you Whedon geeks.

Chimera   

CARA i used to be a Whedon geek. Watched all seasons of Buffy, Angel(last ep was cool) and even a few seasons of Charmed. Those were the good ol' days of 'Stakes and Sorcery'.

Bones however is very different and half the time i have no clue what the scientist boy or the lady scientist are talking about, that is why i always welcome the scenes with the more dumb people in it(dumb as in IQ's below 2340) like Angel and Co.

Great show overall, nice plots.

Paragon   

Good Lord!

We just hope it doesn't come over here. We have lost chanel 5 to these things. Terrible shows to even skip past.

Oh My love, I love BONES and THE CLOSER. Who doesnt like Brenda Johnson(isnt she actor Keven Bacon's wife?) She is a stuborn woman and she is very effective at closing the case, and she is also obsessive compulsive when it comes to chocolate, lol!

Bones is very entertaining too. Man I'm a T.V. junky this summer.

NCIS is good too with all the head slapping and correcting the Isreali girl's English all the time.

Cara.   

Adam, the abomination that's Charmed is NOT a Whedon show! It's cheesy crap without the tongue-in-cheek silliness of even Xena or Hercules. My high opinion of you has taken a painful nose-dive, Che will have to fix you up with someone else for a non-date date :mad: Maybe Rudy?

Che and C&H, I love The Closer too. Too bad I can never get myself together enough to watch shows when they are actually running... Always one or two seasons behind :(

I love Bones. And The Closer. And NCIS. :D

Speaking of Josss Whedon, anyone seen his latest show 'The Dollhouse'? I don't like the lead actress (faith from Buffy) but the show is pretty good. The man is a genius!

B   

Yh Bones is ok. But after watching the Wire, I have lost the need to watch tv shows again.

N.O.R.F   

^The Wire I only caught glimses of recently.

Originally posted by Paragon:

Good Lord!

We just hope it doesn't come over here. We have lost chanel 5 to these things. Terrible shows to even skip past.

LoL. They do become tedious and rather predictable.

Best crime show was 'Homicide Life on the Street' (going back a while now) and of course The Bill before they made into a soap.

B   

The Wire is too good for you to miss. It has most of the actors from Homicide: Life on the Street and the same creator as well. The wire is a realistic portrayal of America. Bones doesnt give you that. its too glossy.