Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Emirati charged with murder of 4 year old in a Mosque on Eid day

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajicuun. Dubai iyo qashinkeeda in waxaas ay kasoo baxaan waan ka yaabanaa. Waa umad iyadu is halaagaysa. I wouldnt be surprised if they legalised brothels and the sell of alcohol at this rate.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Complicated:

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajicuun. Dubai iyo qashinkeeda in waxaas ay kasoo baxaan waan ka yaabanaa. Waa umad iyadu is halaagaysa. I wouldnt be surprised if they legalised brothels and the sell of alcohol at this rate.

Saxib, crimes in Dubai and the UAE in general are publicised and dealt with in public. They're pioneers in the Arab world in that respect.

Geel Jire, the reason is obvious and sick.

Geel_Jire: apparently he was drunk. The peril of alcohol soo ma aha waxa keena "the Gaal sickness of killing just for killings sake".

Norfsky:

Waa runtaa, laakiin, meeshu hada gacan bay kasii baxaysaa, last time een imid waan la yaabay how westernised the place has became.

I hope he gets the capital punishment for what he did.

Tuujiye   

This is unusual for the UAE. Usually, the children are a bit older.

LOOL NGONGE does it matter how old the child is waraa? is a child!oo mise carabta normal bee ka tahay baad ka wadaa? lool..

ilaahoo carabtaan gaal ku diinka ah soo canuuni...sick very sick....makes you think of eid days and to watch out for your kids. I wonder how families will feel about this and how things will change in Dubia..subxaanalaah...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

Gross I wanna puke...subahnalah

sabar iyo imaan to the family inshallah. Ninkana wixi akhira sugaya uga daran. what was he thinking? sick ppl in the world...thats why u should keep ur kids on a leash like literally (am like too paranoid if i ever had kids n they went out of my sight for a sec even)

salaam

Dhubad.   

Why everyone who commits a crime in the Arab countries confess their crime?????

Don't they have any other method to proof someone's crime ?

Wuu qirtay un baa maqli, way iga yaabiyeen.